[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
GoT line purpose - Page 4 - Community

GoT line purpose

Builds & Discussions
Murple wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:39 am
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm
I feel that if you watch the OG trilogy first, then you're going to be disappointed in the prequels.
However, if you start with the prequels, you enjoy the original trilogy even more.
Yeah, that's the way my nephew did it.
Prequels first then og trilogy then episodes 7,8, etc. I guess it works, he loves it all.
I watch them in the order they’re made.
Hodor.

Yeah I watched them as the originals first, then the prequels. Saw the sequels as they came out in the cinema... Same with the horrendous spin-offs they did.

Proud to say I still haven’t seen episode 8!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 am
Proud to say I still haven’t seen episode 8!
You have my respect, brother.

i do not like game of thrones not because it isn't a good show but because i love old school ideas like king arthur, sword and sorcery we have so much literature work with lets see conan how many more wow's can a man get

Just thought I’d let people know that the wall set is on Amazon for $20.

Murple wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:02 pm
Just thought I’d let people know that the wall set is on Amazon for $20.
No wall set in France, however the dragon is on sale for 67€.

Kind of overpriced because you only get one figure.

Um. Been for sale technically for months. What do you mean is for sale.

Also Survivor11. Ever buy sets for the build and not the figures.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:12 am
Um. Been for sale technically for months. What do you mean is for sale.

Also Survivor11. Ever buy sets for the build and not the figures.
... I buy them for both. Although I only bought the Scorpion and Firebase just for the builds (and the Hunter of the latter).
If I find that a set is severely lacking in figures, even if it's an amazing build I'll still hesitate.
If I find that a set has many figures but not a very good build (*cough* L3go City life packs *cough*), I probably won't buy it.
The only sets I've ever bought solely for the figures is the Storm Covenant Lance (2016) and Flood Invasion (2014).

Return to “Game of Thrones”