[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 126 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
… red/ silver semi old but big.... Like... the Caball harvester is the only thing that fits that descriptor that I know of.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 am
… red/ silver semi old but big.... Like... the Caball harvester is the only thing that fits that descriptor that I know of.
That’s what I was thinking.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 am
Hmmmmmm....

After months of searching to no avail, I have finally found and acquired working soundfonts for Ocarina if Time and Majora’s Mask. Soon I hope to find a Mario 64 soundfont as well, and I’m experimenting with realistic instruments in the ACID Composer. This is where the real music begins.

Breaking news:

The userpocalypse is arriving to the forums!

New users from the gallery have been spotted commenting and replying to threads...

May the Lord help us all...

Actually the Gallery posts seem to have gone back to customs, decent pictures, and tutorials again. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

I don't mind new users on the forums. That's how they actually meet everyone.

Yeah, but I'm specifically talking about that guy that stole my Catzilla joke without credit, then turned it into Dogzilla.

I'm severely disappointed in plagiarisers.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Yeah, but I'm specifically talking about that guy that stole my Catzilla joke without credit, then turned it into Dogzilla.

I'm severely disappointed in plagiarisers.
He did apologize, you know....

Return to “General discussion”