[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Got my first set! - Community

Got my first set!

Builds & Discussions
Battle beyond the wall with jawn snaw and the night king.

Overall no real design flaws for a first series/production line set. Night King's Head was a darker shade of blue than his hands, Longclaw's blade is VERY thin, which was fairly disappointing. But not worth crying over. I really liked how they designed the wall chunk of rock. I hope they do that more of this "scenery" style in more sets besides GoT. Setting the Atmosphere is nice.

I give the set a 9/10.

I had to switch out her legs to get her to ride Drogon a little better. Really hoping they continue this line!!

Sept 26th - oct 2nd mine will both be here.

Actually I've gotta order my walls...

I'm after the snow elements as well as the figures.

I want that headsculpt of Jon. I know exactly who I'm going to use it for.

I've already got 16 of these wall sets for army building wildlings and some what of a North man with the night kings armor I have not built the set yet I am building drogon at the moment but my plan is to stack the walls 4 long 4 high or get 4 more sets and make them 5 long 4 high i will post pictures when I'm done also beginning of next year winterfell set taragaryn boat and a set with Jaime lannister coming out along with baby dragons and undead Dragon can't wait to get them all

You might have some issue stacking the wall. Its not designed for that. So you may find yourself in need of more parts.

Return to “Game of Thrones”