[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Which of the new sets are you guys looking forward to? For me, I'm looking forward to the guardian sets and Spider Tank

I must admit that the yellow armoured figure has a hypnotic appeal. I'd like one of those along with the light blue coloured armoured figure with the Cyclops helmet.

Can't wait to get an official hunter figure. (Maybe with a cape too)

I like the look of the white hunter (I think it is) with the gold detailing on the armour, plus the fallen look good ;)

I don't know about you guys, but I would love MB to make mystery packs (series) for this line.

Tell me what you guys think and maybe even like what figs you would like to see in a series...

(I know this is a little early, but anyways;)

I want an awesome color hunter with a sweet cape! I've only been a hunter.

Knowing nothing about Destiny and going based just on looks and estimated cost, I'm most looking forward to the customizer sets with the extra armor pieces and the jet bike sets. All the sets look good though and depending on the budget status at the time of release I'll probably get most if not all of them.

I'm hoping MB does TONS of customizer packs, after all that's why we all play the game, to get the best loot! But in all seriousness i'm looking forward to the jumpship, and the Fallen walker. I hope they can do some cool Taken and Hive sets. oh and MB if your listening, Titans are the best and deserve all the coolest gear :P

Return to “Destiny”