[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 3 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm
As i said, can i have November?
I mean, you called it first, so I assume yes.

I don't check the forums that often, and when I do, i mostly stick to roleplay and fanfiction, but when you get all of this figured out, could we compile it and post it to the gallery, in particularly for the new users, who don't venture into the into forums, who also seem to be the source of the contest?

I will cancel my contest and wait for a date available for my Doom contest.

I have a small idea for an Easter hunt, hence why I'm commandeering April.

So, I was wondering if I could make a challenge (not contest) next
month? It would not have winners. It would just encourage the Gallery to do a group creative activity.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:08 am
So, I was wondering if I could make a challenge (not contest) next
month? It would not have winners. It would just encourage the Gallery to do a group creative activity.
The one that members have been misinterpreting as a war?

Would anybody co-host a Destiny contest with me? I wouldn’t want to do it myself, as I have no experience with hosting contests.

Murple wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:14 pm
Would anybody co-host a Destiny contest with me? I wouldn’t want to do it myself, as I have no experience with hosting contests.
Do I have to have Destiny knowledge?

Also, how would we communicate privately?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:39 pm
Murple wrote:

I don’t think you need much knowledge. I just got D2 yesterday and I don’t understand a thing. About private communication, I have a way. I won’t say it here, but you’ll know it when you see it.

Murple wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:42 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:39 pm
Murple wrote:

I don’t think you need much knowledge. I just got D2 yesterday and I don’t understand a thing. About private communication, I have a way. I won’t say it here, but you’ll know it when you see it.
Murple, get ready.

I've played D2 for a week and nothing makes sense.
The campaign is, uh, boring.
Hawthorne is annoying.
The bosses are push overs.
I'm already at max light level.
We don't get the two best rated DLCs in the game, and they both cost a bunch.
Good things could've come from that game, but it's pretty much what is expected from a free to play.

Aside from that, the grind is better than Warframe.

Return to “General discussion”