[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED? - Community

COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED?

Builds & Discussions
I really hate to say it but Everyone I have Serious Speculations (Not terrible news because it has not been confirmed yet), I really do think the Call Of Duty line is being cancelled. Here's why
1) On Mega Construx Website, Call Of Duty line has no world page, also not on black series page
2) Mega Construx Call Of Duty website has not updated licencing at bottom of page (Still says 2018 with no "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" which is confusing)
3) They aren't trying as hard as they use to for Call Of Duty line compared to other lines like Halo or MOTU
4) Mega Construx is trying to move away from the Destiny/Call Of Duty style of figures and stick with Halo/Masters Of The Universe/Star Trek style.
5) They removed their Call of Duty Stop motions form their official Mega Construx YouTube page

I really hope it's not going away. It's been a good ride everybody. R.I.P Call Of Duty Line, you will be remembered.

Click Bait.

It isn't canceled.

This has been covered many many times.

I'll have you know that there are legal reasons behind the scenes for this plenty of new sets are coming out.

Why do you say they aren't trying?

Errex wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:12 am
So?
Meaning bye bye Call Of Duty Mega Constux, which really *** me off, like na that's my favorite line.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:22 am
Click Bait.

It isn't canceled.

This has been covered many many times.

I'll have you know that there are legal reasons behind the scenes for this plenty of new sets are coming out.

Why do you say they aren't trying?
Show me the evidence because I really hope it's not cancelled
Did you even watch the video?
It's not clickbait, I actually explain why it's being cancelled believe it or not.

"Why do you say they aren't trying?:" Buy the Attack Drone set and see for yourself because unfriendly Porcupine obviously "hates" Mega Construx so anything he says is "basied" in favor of knock offs.

I love knock offs so much I gave them the lowest score, I pointed out more BS in the Knock Offs then the official mega construx.

"I'll have you know that there are legal reasons behind the scenes for this plenty of new sets are coming out." - That are Call Of Duty? yes but where is the evidence for these "Legal Reasons".

I'm sure it's as close to being cancelled as The Last Of Us is to come out as a line in December.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:22 pm
I'm sure it's as close to being cancelled as The Last Of Us is to come out as a line in December.
I very much agree with you, The COD line is on life support at this point.
The Last Of Us line has been officially confirmed by Mega Construx not to come out on December 1st. So it's basically been delayed but not 100% confirmed to be cancelled.

Or the last of us is not happening, who knows.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:27 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:22 pm
I very much agree with you, The COD line is on life support at this point.
The Last Of Us line has been officially confirmed by Mega Construx not to come out on December 1st. So it's basically been delayed but not 100% confirmed to be cancelled.
I don't think you agree with me. Or understand me. What I'm saying is, the chances of the Call of Duty line is as close to being cancelled as The Last of Us line is to be released in December, AKA both rather unlikely to happen.

EDIT: Also it has a world page. https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en-us/ - it's just not listed in the Worlds for licensing purposes that were posted, well, around the time it was removed from the Worlds page but I have neither the time nor patience to dig up for your benefit. In fact, they've actually added sets recently to the page, which is more than they were doing last year.

Reported for false new spreading

Return to “Call of Duty”