[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019 - Page 4 - Community

The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:46 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:41 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:40 pm
Sorry guys, The Last Of Us won't be coming December 1, 2019.
Then this thread is useless. Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and die!
Many forums deserve that...
*shivers* yah...

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:48 pm
I don't even know what the 'Last of us' is.
If it didn't make it to rural France I consider it not relevant enough.
For the love of Helheim, if it didn't get to non-rural Idaho, I think it's not relevant enough. I have no clue what it is, and searching it up gave me no clues.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:40 pm
Sorry guys, The Last Of Us won't be coming December 1, 2019.
That's confusing to me? Is that the way Mega Construx Forum works? Is that the culture here?

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:56 pm
For the love of Helheim, if it didn't get to non-rural Idaho, I think it's not relevant enough. I have no clue what it is, and searching it up gave me no clues.
Search for The Last Of Us PS4 my friend. Something tells me you are not typing up the right thing in your search engine.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

That's confusing to me? Is that the way Mega Construx Forum works? Is that the culture here?
Not exactly. It's just some forums son't exactly need to be created, and some have NOTHING to do with Mega. The irrelevant ones are obnoxious to see active.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:31 am
Not exactly. It's just some forums son't exactly need to be created, and some have NOTHING to do with Mega. The irrelevant ones are obnoxious to see active.
Gotcha but if people keep saying stuff about it, isn't that still active and good thing. Doesn't that mean people still care about the topic?

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:13 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:31 am
Gotcha but if people keep saying stuff about it, isn't that still active and good thing. Doesn't that mean people still care about the topic?
You understand that of the 36 post on here 15 of them are you and the other 21 is everyone else telling you it's not happening. 15÷36=.416667 that's just under 42% is you trying to keep it going, just let the thread die already

Snowman33 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:04 pm
You understand that of the 36 post on here 15 of them are you and the other 21 is everyone else telling you it's not happening. 15÷36=.416667 that's just under 42% is you trying to keep it going, just let the thread die already
Don't treads die on their own based on lack of interest? What's the point of trying to keep a tread going if it's loosing interest or news? That's the part I don't understand.

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:08 pm
Search for The Last Of Us PS4 my friend. Something tells me you are not typing up the right thing in your search engine.
No, I'm fairly certain I got the correct results, but the images for the game give me no hints on what it's actually about. All I have seen are images of a man and girl, the girl carrying a gun, and the girl bleeding. I'm getting a bit of a post-apocalyptic vibe, but I don't know why we care. Why do we need a line for it? It seems like there are really only two characters that the internet finds important, so what are we getting out of this besides them?

While writing this, I decided to search it again, and looked a little deeper, and found a single image that wasn't the man and the girl, and it was the girl fighting a monster, but I still don't have any other clues besides that.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:39 pm

No, I'm fairly certain I got the correct results, but the images for the game give me no hints on what it's actually about. All I have seen are images of a man and girl, the girl carrying a gun, and the girl bleeding. I'm getting a bit of a post-apocalyptic vibe, but I don't know why we care. Why do we need a line for it? It seems like there are really only two characters that the internet finds important, so what are we getting out of this besides them?

While writing this, I decided to search it again, and looked a little deeper, and found a single image that wasn't the man and the girl, and it was the girl fighting a monster, but I still don't have any other clues besides that.
Ah it's okay, I believe you with your search. It is a very popular game. You seem to not know much about it so I will save you the time. Here's what's it's about in a nutshell. It's basically a zombie survival game where the infection is a fungus. The man and the girl are the main characters of the game.

"Why do we need a line for it?" same could be said for everything except food and water because Technically we don't need anything. The need I see for it in Mega Construx is, It's their BIG chance to fix up Mega Construx Zombies and do them right, meaning actually give them articulation unlike how they did for the Call Of Duty Zombies which barley moved.

Return to “General discussion”