[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019 - Page 5 - Community

The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019

General news and information related to Mega Construx
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:07 am
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:39 pm

No, I'm fairly certain I got the correct results, but the images for the game give me no hints on what it's actually about. All I have seen are images of a man and girl, the girl carrying a gun, and the girl bleeding. I'm getting a bit of a post-apocalyptic vibe, but I don't know why we care. Why do we need a line for it? It seems like there are really only two characters that the internet finds important, so what are we getting out of this besides them?

While writing this, I decided to search it again, and looked a little deeper, and found a single image that wasn't the man and the girl, and it was the girl fighting a monster, but I still don't have any other clues besides that.
Ah it's okay, I believe you with your search. It is a very popular game. You seem to not know much about it so I will save you the time. Here's what's it's about in a nutshell. It's basically a zombie survival game where the infection is a fungus. The man and the girl are the main characters of the game.

"Why do we need a line for it?" same could be said for everything except food and water because Technically we don't need anything. The need I see for it in Mega Construx is, It's their BIG chance to fix up Mega Construx Zombies and do them right, meaning actually give them articulation unlike how they did for the Call Of Duty Zombies which barley moved.
Alright, first, no need to take my words so literally. When I say "need", I don't think anyone actually took it as "is this line going to help me physically survive?" Second, while I'll say that better zombies might make this line interesting, I don't know how much better they are actually going to be. I'm assuming they'd be about as articulated as the white walker, since that came out hardly a month ago, which has fully articulated shoulders, but not elbows or knees. (At least, it doesn't appear to from what I've seen of the set.) Unless these zombies have a bulkier design, I can't imagine that they're going to have the articulation that most MCX figures do.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 am

Alright, first, no need to take my words so literally. When I say "need", I don't think anyone actually took it as "is this line going to help me physically survive?" Second, while I'll say that better zombies might make this line interesting, I don't know how much better they are actually going to be. I'm assuming they'd be about as articulated as the white walker, since that came out hardly a month ago, which has fully articulated shoulders, but not elbows or knees. (At least, it doesn't appear to from what I've seen of the set.) Unless these zombies have a bulkier design, I can't imagine that they're going to have the articulation that most MCX figures do.
"Alright, first, no need to take my words so literally." Very well I will no longer.
The White Walker was an improvement but they need to go further so it can bend just like the regular figures.
I also hope they are articulated like the regular figures. Mega Construx if you reading this take notes.

Kevin@MCX said the Last of Us isn't coming December 1st. He didn't say it's not happening at all.

Regarding Borderlands, all we currently know is Claptrap is coming out. I don't believe there's been a mention of a line to go along with it. Plenty of brands have been in the Heroes line without actual sets to support them.

Ashtalon wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 pm
Kevin@MCX said the Last of Us isn't coming December 1st. He didn't say it's not happening at all.

Regarding Borderlands, all we currently know is Claptrap is coming out. I don't believe there's been a mention of a line to go along with it. Plenty of brands have been in the Heroes line without actual sets to support them.
That is true, I still am holding out hope for a borderlands line. That said the figures alone would still be cool

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:46 am
The White Walker was an improvement but they need to go further so it can bend just like the regular figures.
I also hope they are articulated like the regular figures. Mega Construx if you reading this take notes.
Yes, it would be great if they did, but I don't know that they will. Part of, if not the main reason they don't have full articulation is due to how thin the arms and legs are. But they're thin because that's how the characters they represent are. So I don't know if they even CAN make it more articulated.

Well without ruining the aesthetics anyway. Be a bit weird if mega started releasing zombies that looked perfectly healthy and didn’t look decayed.

Even if there is a Last of us Line. Its also possible we wont see anything early 2020 or even late 2020. Based off the plausible time the would be license is acquired, it can take them up to a year to bring a finished product to the table. We also cant take the information without a grain of salt. It doesn't seem the leaker in particular has any merit, least from what you've described. People have made some very convincing fan concepts for sets and pushed them out as leaks.

basicusername wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:53 pm
Ashtalon wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 pm

That is true, I still am holding out hope for a borderlands line. That said the figures alone would still be cool
I'd like the weapons and builds.

Kevin Mega Construx Officially confirmed that the Last Of Us line is cancelled. It apparently never existed.
" I would take internet rumors with a grain of salt. I saw the same rumors, but no such sets exist, sorry :/" on page 2

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ckage-look

Well without ruining the aesthetics anyway. Be a bit weird if mega started releasing zombies that looked perfectly healthy and didn’t look decayed.

Return to “General discussion”