[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED? - Page 4 - Community

COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED?

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:27 am
Bruh

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What? If I'm saying BS ima Call my self out too ya know. I care about getting to da truth.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:13 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 pm

hol up.

"COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED"
I see nothing wrong with this

/s

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... f=7&t=4505
I would change the title to add a question mark because I stupidly forgot to, how would I do that?

Wait so should we instead just continue the other tread instead of this one?
No, we should let both of these threads burn. It's already been made blatantly clear that this line isn't actually getting cancelled by the direct evidence of sets still being made, meaning even the changed title is still click bait on a site that doesn't give you any incentive to use click bait.

So please, for the sake of all our sanity, refrain from trying to create "News" threads without any concrete evidence, specifically if it hasn't been confirmed or denied by MCX themselves.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:46 am
No, we should let both of these threads burn. It's already been made blatantly clear that this line isn't actually getting cancelled by the direct evidence of sets still being made, meaning even the changed title is still click bait on a site that doesn't give you any incentive to use click bait.
? "blatantly clear" yea with no clear confirmation from mega construx and those new sets released are not that new and are probably the last sets being released for the line period.

Thing is are "sets still being made"? cuz I just don't know.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:52 am
? "blatantly clear" yea with no clear confirmation from mega construx and those new sets released are not that new and are probably the last sets being released for the line period.

Thing is are "sets still being made"? cuz I just don't know.
What do you consider "new"? Because in MCX release terms, new can be up to a month old. Sets often have quite a long period of time between release. And the latest CoD armory set isn't even available in the U.S. yet, so I'd say it's pretty new. Most of the Halo MCX 10th Anniversary stuff wasn't available for about a month and a half after their release, so I'd say it's probably within that time range.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:04 am

What do you consider "new"? Because in MCX release terms, new can be up to a month old. Sets often have quite a long period of time between release. And the latest CoD armory set isn't even available in the U.S. yet, so I'd say it's pretty new. Most of the Halo MCX 10th Anniversary stuff wasn't available for about a month and a half after their release, so I'd say it's probably within that time range.
Wait New COD Armory sets?! Where how OMG yooo. What is the set called how do you know about this?

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Still how do you explain the dip in effort from the Drone Attack set? Which isn't even listed on their website. The drone attack set and the pinholed eyes is what's keeping me from agreeing with you, well at least with maintain the effort level but not expanding it. It's okay I think everyone is tired of the pinholed eyes arguments.
'Effort' is subjective at best. Given that I haven't seen this drone set for myself, or have anything on-hand to compare it to, I can't really comment on that beyond pointing out that the CoD line seems to be moving away from larger sets to focus more on emphasising figures. The latest sets seem to consist more of single-figure vehicles, downsized shipping crates, armoury packs, and of course the Heroes line.

As for the eyes... I truly don't understand how using pinhole eyes somehow equals less effort? Frankly it's the opposite. It shows that Mega is making an effort to consolidate different figure lines by giving us more consistent head designs. The pinhole eyes are already used in almost every other line, look far more natural, and are far more efficient. I've seen plenty of misprinted painted eyes that turn the figure's face into a Salvador Dali painting, but have yet to witness any issues with the inset eyes.
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm
YESSSSSSSSS OMG someone finally understands. These are all speculations. I never said any of these were facts. This is exactly why I even posted any of these forums. I wanted to learn more information.
No.

You're not fooling anyone.

Don't try to pass this off as an unintentional misunderstanding.

Here are a couple of examples of blatant, intentional clickbait titles you've put up recently: "The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019" and "COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED". These are closed statements, stated without uncertainty, presented as if they were facts.

This isn't you searching for information. This is you making provocative titles to force a reaction.

Only just noticed this and no one seems to have mentioned it so here goes. The missing ‘All Rights Reserved’ at the bottom of the COD homepage is not a sign of the line being canceled. It’s simply to do with the licensing of the Call of Duty brand by Activision to allow Mega Construx to make products under the Call of Duty brand name and the technicalities behind it. This can also be seen on the Pokémon page just to state an example as it is also missing the ‘All Rights Reserved’ slogan.

In terms of why it says 2018 who knows. Most likely it’s just an oversight of some sort due to the page not officially being on the site like a couple waves of sets.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:09 am
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:04 am

Wait New COD Armory sets?! Where how OMG yooo. What is the set called how do you know about this?
https://www.megabrands.com/en-us/constr ... apon-crate
I suppose I should have said weaponry set, but same difference. This is the set I was referring to.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:27 am
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Still how do you explain the dip in effort from the Drone Attack set? Which isn't even listed on their website. The drone attack set and the pinholed eyes is what's keeping me from agreeing with you, well at least with maintain the effort level but not expanding it. It's okay I think everyone is tired of the pinholed eyes arguments.
'Effort' is subjective at best. Given that I haven't seen this drone set for myself, or have anything on-hand to compare it to, I can't really comment on that beyond pointing out that the CoD line seems to be moving away from larger sets to focus more on emphasising figures. The latest sets seem to consist more of single-figure vehicles, downsized shipping crates, armoury packs, and of course the Heroes line.

As for the eyes... I truly don't understand how using pinhole eyes somehow equals less effort? Frankly it's the opposite. It shows that Mega is making an effort to consolidate different figure lines by giving us more consistent head designs. The pinhole eyes are already used in almost every other line, look far more natural, and are far more efficient. I've seen plenty of misprinted painted eyes that turn the figure's face into a Salvador Dali painting, but have yet to witness any issues with the inset eyes.
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm
YESSSSSSSSS OMG someone finally understands. These are all speculations. I never said any of these were facts. This is exactly why I even posted any of these forums. I wanted to learn more information.
No.

You're not fooling anyone.

Don't try to pass this off as an unintentional misunderstanding.

Here are a couple of examples of blatant, intentional clickbait titles you've put up recently: "The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019" and "COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED". These are closed statements, stated without uncertainty, presented as if they were facts.

This isn't you searching for information. This is you making provocative titles to force a reaction.
Nato, can I say, "I love you"?

“NATO I love you” said it for you

Return to “Call of Duty”