[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 242 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Halo Reach haunted Helmet armor set anyone?

Halo reach haunted helmet

Updated Covenant Revenant with Halo Reach Officer and Minor Elites. The Minors would have Plasma Repeaters and the Officer would have a Concussion Rifle.

Updated Covenant Spectre with Halo Reach Spec Ops Elite (2x) and Halo Reach Minor Elites (2x). The Spec Ops Elites would have a Plasma Sword and Plasma Repeater. The Minors would have Plasma Rifles.

Halo Reach Banshee set with a Halo Reach Minor Elite with a Plasma Pistol.

Updated Covenant Vampire with 2 Halo 3 Pilot Elites in dark blue armor with Plasma Pistol and Needler. The vehicle could fit two figures and the turrent could rotate 180 degrees. Versus a Halo Wars Cobra with 2 Marines in the Yankee Squad color.

Covenant Brute squad set with Halo Reach Brutes (2x), a Halo Reach Brute Captain, and Brute Chieftan. The Brutes would have 2 Spikers, one Brute Shot, and a Gravity Hammer.

Updated Covenant Brute Prowler with 3 Brute Minors and a Brute War Cheiftan. The Brutes would have Brute Plasma Rifles (2x), a Mauler, and a Gravity Hammer.

Figure series Brute Stalker, Jump Pack Brute, Halo Reach Zealot and Field Marshal Elite, Jackal Sniper, Gold Hunter from Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach Ultra Grunt, Halo 4 Warrior Elite, Gold Drone from Halo 3 ODST, Rtas Vadum. gold and orange Skirmisher ranks, Prophet of Regret, Halo 3 ODST Blue Drone rank, Silent Shadow Elites, Brutes, and Jackals, Heretic Elites and Grunts

Halo 3 AA Wraith with 2 Brutes vs an ODST with a SPNKR.

Updated Pelican Dropship with Halo Wars Marines in Yankee Squad color.

Halo Reach Covenant Fuel Rod Shade Turrent set with a Heavy Weapons Grunt in green armor with painted Fuel Rod Cannon.

Updated Covenant Shadow set with Halo Reach Minor Elites (2x), an Ultra Elite, and 3 Jackals with blue shields (2x) and a purple shield.

Halo Reach large Covenant Drop Pod with Halo Reach Grunt Majors (2x), an Officer Elite, and a Jackal with a Carbine.

Large UNSC Base thats slightly bigger than the Firebase set. The set is large enough for a tank or Wraith to fit inside. It has a platform to land medium to small aircraft and a sniper tower. and figures to be able to run along the walls. The figures would be Halo Wars Marines (5x) in Yankee Squad color. And a Covenant Squad of Spec Ops Grunts (4x) and a Spec Ops Elite.

A small Forerunner looking building with Sentinels (3x) and a Halo 2 Sentinel Enforcer with a squad of Flood. One Flood Elite, 2 Flood Marines, and a Flood Brute.

Updated Halo reach Covenant Tyrant AA Gun thats large enough to hold a squad of Covenant and Hunters can fit easily and has 2 levels just like in the game. A Covenant man canon is also in the set with a Halo reach General Elite, Jackal Snipers (2x), and a Minor Elite.

UNSC Pelican from the Halo Infinite intro. Characters being the new chief and the new marine main character. Depending on what laid beyond the door Chief ran out in the trailer, the covenant enemies could be a banshee with one elite. Or three spec op elites, primed for space combat.

Covenant Lich from Halo 4. Depending on size, this could be a signature series set. I think it should feature 4 elites (2 minor, 1 commander, 1 zealot) plus a Jul M'dama holigram. 4-9 grunts, all with needlers, at the plasma cannons, plasma pistols, at least one grunt with a fuel rod, and plasma grenades. 2 jackals with needlers should complete the set. As for UNSC, I don't think any should be featured, but if they were to it would likely be 2 spartans, 1 with a saw and another with an assault rifle.

Hayabusa spartans need a return.

The Arbiter buildable, similar to the recent Master Chief buildable figure that was around 600 pieces. A Halo 3 Arbiter with an energy would be a great build.

Covenant Vampire. 1 Elite minor, armed with a plasma rifle.

Covenant Corvette, featured in Halo Reach. This set should most certainly be a Signature Series Set with at least 2500 pieces. I think it should have 5 elites, 2 reach minors with plasma repeaters, 1 zealot with an energy sword, 1 reach field marshall with a plasma rifle and 1 reach general with a Plasma Launcher. 3 spartans, Noble Six (Which might not be feasable since he was just in series 10 heroes) Spartan Jeorge (Also recently in series 9 heroes) and another un-named reach-era spartan. I'm not sure if Mega Construx would do 5 elites for this set, or even make this set at all, but I'd very much like to see some Reach-era Elite figures. The custom figures people make are plainly awesome, and I'm excited to see what Mega Construx could come up with.

A reach-era rockethog vs anti-aircraft wraith. 2 spartans, 1 assault rifle and 1 shotgun. 2 elites, 1 plasma repeater and 1 beam rifle. And 1 grunt with a fuel rod cannon. I also think the 2 spartans could be Kat and Carter, which would obviously change their weapon loadouts.

Lastly: Simply a remastered Phantom set, it's been years and in that time we've gotten three pelicans. Why not a second phantom? I think the new set would feature 2 grunts with plasma pistols and plasma grenades, 1 jackal with a plasma shield and a needler. 1 pilot elite with a plasma pistol. And 2 elite minors with storm rifles.

Did anybody notice that the pelican in halo infinite had the seats next to each other instead of one on top the other.

DESTROYER2222 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am
Did anybody notice that the pelican in halo infinite had the seats next to each other instead of one on top the other.
?

DESTROYER2222 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am
This isn’t a set suggestion, so why is it here?? This should be in on of the general discussions threads like SpartanZ19s

Halo 2 Elite Ranger.
Accurately sized Brutes

Halo heros ideas;
(Based in H2)
(H2) Jackal Sniper w/ H2 beam rifle
(H2) Grunt Heavy w/ fuel rod
Re-make for H2 marine w/ battle rifle
(H2) Sentinel
(H2) Heretic Elite
(H2) Multiplayer Red Spartan w/ smg

I think there should be more structure-based sets rather than vehicles. Like Floodgate, or the Firebase. I think Battlescapes should come back as well.

I think for a structure: In Halo 4 on the last mission there was a room you entered that was full of teleporters. For figures it would be Master Chief with a Saw, a black promethean knight with red paint where the glow would go, he would be armed with an incineration canon. 3 Black/Red crawlers and 1 Black/Red Watcher. And a Red Gummy Didact as a Hologram in the center. I know this isn't a very good idea...

Also for a structure: Halo 2 Mission 2, the beginning battle in New Mombasa. For my vision there would be a lot of figures. Master Chief armed with dual wield smg's, 3 marines (all with different weapons) varying from an smg, a battle rifle and a shotgun. For Covenant figures: 4 grunts with plasma pistols and needlers, 3 elites. 1 Red with Covenant Carbine, 1 blue with plasma rifle, and 1 active camo with an energy sword. 3 drones with Plasma Pistols and Needlers, and 2 Hunters with a destructible wall. I think Mega Construx would do this set, but I'm confident they wouldn't include that many figures. Perhaps this could be large enough to be considered for a Signature Series set.

Return to “Halo”