[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are some halo sets/figures and/or improvements you’d really like to see? - Community

What are some halo sets/figures and/or improvements you’d really like to see?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Personally i’d like to see Rtas ‘Vadum as a stand alone figure set, and an improvement would probably be a better looking Elite head/face design. Make it look more like an actual Sangheili, so that Rtas could actually be a Half Jaw. Sorta tired of taking off jul ‘mdama or the arbiters helmet and going,”woah alright back on you go”. Anyone agree?

I would love a more classic head mold for the Elites. That sounds wonderful.

I actually like the elite heads. They're well-detailed; they've got eyes, texture, clearly-defined mandibles, etc. Now that we've got smaller pinholes for the helmet attachment, they don't look to obtrusive with the helmets off, either.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 pm
I actually like the elite heads. They're well-detailed; they've got eyes, texture, clearly-defined mandibles, etc. Now that we've got smaller pinholes for the helmet attachment, they don't look to obtrusive with the helmets off, either.
I agree that they don't look bad, but I'd love a more Halo 2 Anniversary-looking model for the classic era Elites. The model we have currently was made when they were making Halo 4 Elites, thus the model resembles more of that than the classic style.

Maybe beefier Brutes.

Would also like to see more Star Trek characters from different series.

This is more of a quality control thing, but would like to get new, fixed versions of figures that don't have the loose hands defect. Nearly all of my Sierra figures and older ODSTs have hands that just fall out if you touch them. MCX has fixed this issue for about 85% of all of their new figures, so I would love to see a re-release of sets like the Sierra Squad. MCX quality control is so much higher now that I really think that a re-released set would far surpass the original's quality.

Also. Halo Reach Troopers. I need this in my life. Reach Troopers, Halo 2 Marines, and Halo Wars Marines are my favorite designs.

Errex wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:21 pm
Maybe beefier Brutes.

Would also like to see more Star Trek characters from different series.
^^^^Star Trek please!!

Return to “General discussion”