[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 243 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Slightly comedic idea: Halo Christmas advent calendar. Similar to the [competitor] advent calendars where they include a micro-build of a set and a christmas-version of a mini-figure. Maybe it could even include micro-sets we haven't seen before, like a covenant cruiser or the spirit of fire. Or sets we're used to, such as Warthogs, Pelicans, Wraiths, etc. Then for christmas-edition mini-figures, a re-skin of our characters that would be fun to add to a display or a collection. For example: Master Chief with Nutcracker-colored armor and an assault rifle thats red with green dots. Or Master Chief with Santa-colored armor, maybe even a Santa Hat with a Green Arbiter-Elf right beside him on the box-cover... it's a funny image. Of course if Mega Construx did actually make an advent calendar, it probably wouldn't include Santa Chief, but what do you guys think about the general idea of them making an advent calendar?

Fourth time that idea has been pitched, I think.

Warthog Rush!
Build the *NEW* Halo 2 Civilian Warthog! Arm your authentic spartan and elite and charge the enemy!
H2 civilian warthog (The gold one)
H2 Multiplayer Red Elite
H2 Multiplayer Red Spartan
1x Battle Rifle
1x Shotgun
1x Rocket Launcher (H2)

A new pelican. I feel that I’m missing some big aircraft presence in my collection,

Pelican Attack:
Includes:
1 pelican build
3-4 figures
1 small terrain peice

1x Marine Pilot (Prefeably H2 version)
1x Regular ODST
2x H3 Marines (1 w/ face showing 1w/ cloth over mouth + skin)

Terrain :
1x Small Terrian Piece
W/ 1 small rock and small bush

A new, bigger UNSC Firebase. Also, a covenant base.

Ghost vs. Mongoose

Price: $19.99

Description: A UNSC Marine on a routine patrol is suddenly attacked by a Covenant Elite and Ghost! Use the included Frag Grenade and SMG to beat back the attackers and win the day for humanity!

Includes: ×1 UNSC Mongoose (Halo 5 build), ×1 Covenant Ghost (probably use a simpler build), ×1 UNSC Marine, ×1 Covenant Elite Minor, ×1 Grunt Minor, ×1 Frag Grenade, ×1 SMG, ×1 Plasma Rifle, ×1 Plasma Pistol, ×1 UNSC small crate, and ×1 Covenant small weapon crate.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:40 pm
Ghost vs. Mongoose

Price: $19.99

Description: A UNSC Marine on a routine patrol is suddenly attacked by a Covenant Elite and Ghost! Use the included Frag Grenade and SMG to beat back the attackers and win the day for humanity!

Includes: ×1 UNSC Mongoose (Halo 5 build), ×1 Covenant Ghost (probably use a simpler build), ×1 UNSC Marine, ×1 Covenant Elite Minor, ×1 Grunt Minor, ×1 Frag Grenade, ×1 SMG, ×1 Plasma Rifle, ×1 Plasma Pistol, ×1 UNSC small crate, and ×1 Covenant small weapon crate.
I like it! Maybe to mix things up a little, have the marine be Halo 3 and the elite be CE, just for the heck of it!

For the pelican being one of the most loved vehicles in halo, we should get an update on the first one released. It’s been 10 years since that set, and yeah, we did get the NMPD signature series set, but that’s not the green and mean one we all love. If you guys do a new one, it gives you guys a chance to re-introduce the hayabusa to the new armor design because people love that set of armor. But also it can be a stepping stone to a new phantom as well! I love the original set and just bought one but the stickers and design is outdated. We can make the new pelican and phantom bigger and more to scale. You could give the new phantom the ability to carry a ghost or wraith through translucent hooks. These are just some cool ideas, I hope you guys read this. And don’t give us halo 5 designs lol

Halo 'Requieum' Micro Action Figure Collection

1x Halo 4 UNSC Marine in Hazardous Environment Uniform in Green (Repackage from the Ultra-Rare, Super-Articulated version of UNSC Weapons Pack II) with Black Battle Rifle.

1x Halo 4 UNSC Spartan Recruit in Campaign Recruit Colour Scheme with Black Assault Rifle.

1x Orange Spartan Soldier with Black DMR.

1x Green Spartan Operator with Spartan Laser.

1x Dark Blue Elite Storm with Storm Rifle. (Repackage from Covenant Armoury Pack)

1x Orange Elite Storm Minor with Needler

1x Orange Crawler

1x Buildable Micro Vessel of the UNSC Infinity

CC @Kevin_MCX on this one!

A Red VS Blue Bloodgulch set with Shiela and a Puma and the whole season one cast.

Return to “Halo”