[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Customs from IPs Mega Doesn't Have the License For Topic - Community

Customs from IPs Mega Doesn't Have the License For Topic

Tips & Tricks
This is the topic to share tips, themes, stratagem, and announcements for making/planning customs from brands Mega doesn't have the license for.

For example, I'm planning on starting and hopefully finishing another PlanetSide 2 custom today: My alt, a New Conglomerate Engineer.

If people have questions about how a custom was made, this is the place to ask it.

What I really want to know is how WhoThCares manages to keep paint on the rubberized parts on his figures. My paint just falls right off of it when I move the part.

Check about the 8th comment in the "How do I paint things" thread on this forum...

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:07 am
This is the topic to share tips, themes, stratagem, and announcements for making/planning customs from brands Mega doesn't have the license for.

For example, I'm planning on starting and hopefully finishing another PlanetSide 2 custom today: My alt, a New Conglomerate Engineer.

If people have questions about how a custom was made, this is the place to ask it.

What I really want to know is how WhoThCares manages to keep paint on the rubberized parts on his figures. My paint just falls right off of it when I move the part.
Well, I know that poly dye is a possible workaround for this issue. But I don't know how WhoTh does it with paint.

I believe it’s a certain type of paint. I think he mentioned it sometime but I didn’t bother to remember. Something to do with the fact his was made for miniatures.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:27 pm
I believe it’s a certain type of paint. I think he mentioned it sometime but I didn’t bother to remember. Something to do with the fact his was made for miniatures.
Are you talking about his Army Painter acrylic paint? I didn't realize it also works on rubber pieces.

Acrylics generally work well onto rubberized plastics. You can also mix a drop or two of floor polish to get a more handling-resistant finish.

I'm in the process of making Cloud Strife with Jkt-Customs. He's doing all the hard work. I'm mainly extra input and a parts source. :) (also, is HAL gone? Or at least civil?)

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:21 pm
I'm in the process of making Cloud Strife with Jkt-Customs. He's doing all the hard work. I'm mainly extra input and a parts source. :) (also, is HAL gone? Or at least civil?)
He seems to have disapeared

basicusername wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 am
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Let's just say, YAN_MCX is on the discord.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 pm
basicusername wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 am
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Let's just say, YAN_MCX is on the discord.
Oh? Care to explicate?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”