[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Thank you - Community

Thank you

Builds & Discussions
Just completed all GoT sets of this wave and wanted to thank you about the design changes on the dragon eggs. I can now include them in builds. The Dragons themselves are great. While I have not opened the iron throne set so far am happy with this series.

Are the dragons rubbery like breakout beasts?

Yeah they are a lot like breakout beasts but I like the wings better. My breakout beast wings do not stay up. Also no slime to clean off. While I understand the concept of the slime it was not for me. More of a hassle to clean up the parts before I get to build in my opinion but I am sure there are those that love the idea.

It would seem GoT is for older users.

They could also place the CoD line in the black series too, no guesses why.

They could even put Halo there, although there are a couple of Halo games rated Teen, so maybe they could split the line in two?
Who knows.

so i have the throne and wall sets both have a bunch of extra pieces included, whats with that?

Mattallica wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:05 pm
so i have the throne and wall sets both have a bunch of extra pieces included, whats with that?
Is this the first time you buy [Competitor] or MCX?

Both companies have a tendency of including extra pieces as replacements although MCX is a little bit more random.

Just got both the wall and throne room. I think it's a great addition to the next chapter of CDA. the detail is great. Plus these would be perfect for R.P. games.
Jason-101.

Return to “Game of Thrones”