[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 41 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Half-life mega construx would be beautiful. Mk 4 & mk5 hazard suits, aliens, vehicles & characters etc.

Characters I’d like to see in the next cod hero’s series:
Ethan (Infinite Warfare)

Irons (Advanced Warfare)
Includes detailed Advanced Warfare pistol

Articulated Brutis (Zombies)
Includes baseballl bat

Night ops Price (Modern Warfare advertisements)
Includes scileneced mp5

(Other characters will be listed soon)

basicusername wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:14 am
Ethan (Infinite Warfare)

Irons (Advanced Warfare)

Includes baseballl bat

Includes scileneced mp5

Agreed on all points, particularly with Ethan. He was a great character in IW, and they could use a mold of his body as a base for making the various robots from IW and the Black Ops series, like Reaper for example. I'm surprised they haven't done this yet, since bipedal robots are so prevalent in CoD games, and they could easily reuse the molds for other lines.

Wlifter wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:54 am
basicusername wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:14 am
Ethan (Infinite Warfare)

Irons (Advanced Warfare)

Includes baseballl bat

Includes scileneced mp5

Agreed on all points, particularly with Ethan. He was a great character in IW, and they could use a mold of his body as a base for making the various robots from IW and the Black Ops series, like Reaper for example. I'm surprised they haven't done this yet, since bipedal robots are so prevalent in CoD games, and they could easily reuse the molds for other lines.
With articulated robot arms you can put them on spartan Kat

I really want to see a return to the old style, first wave of Call Of Duty sets. Nowadays, all we get are figure packs with one terrain piece and maybe a piece of foliage. Remember some of the sets in the first line? The desert tank and humvee, the little bird, dome, all of that. I want to see a lot more vehicles and terrain hit the CoD line again. With the new game having a pretty big emphasis on vehicles, Mega could easily go back to a style like the first wave. I have extremely high hopes as this is the first modern CoD game for a long time, and this is their chance to give us some great sets.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:27 am
I really want to see a return to the old style, first wave of Call Of Duty sets. Nowadays, all we get are figure packs with one terrain piece and maybe a piece of foliage. Remember some of the sets in the first line? The desert tank and humvee, the little bird, dome, all of that. I want to see a lot more vehicles and terrain hit the CoD line again. With the new game having a pretty big emphasis on vehicles, Mega could easily go back to a style like the first wave. I have extremely high hopes as this is the first modern CoD game for a long time, and this is their chance to give us some great sets.
There is akotvthat can be used from the game, maybe a set based around the “Highway” mission from the campaign,
Something like a small ruined building to snipe from and a enemy technical

Hopefully we get some Modern Warfare sets. While I have only played a few story missions, the multiplayer alone has great potential:

Wheelson would make a nice small one figure pack.
Precision air strike twin jets.
White phosphorus plane.
Juggernaut stand-alone set. (Like the original)
Operator battle set (containing Charlie, D-Day, Krueger, and Zane).
AC-130 gunship.

Also, some of the fairly new sets could easily be interpreted as MW sets. The spec ops helicopter is the exact same one seen in the infils of several maps. The same goes for the cargo truck, as seen in Azhir Cave’s Allegiance infil. The old VTOL is the exact same as seen in game.

They should drop Cod and try Division 1/2 . Have you seen the characters on those games? And i want all figures to have a hand gun and you can put the handgun inside the holster. Just to add a new gimmick to the figures.
Besides i think cod is dead now. This is just my theory.

PunKRockeRz wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:29 am
They should drop Cod and try Division 1/2 . Have you seen the characters on those games? And i want all figures to have a hand gun and you can put the handgun inside the holster. Just to add a new gimmick to the figures.
1. Cod's not dead. 2. Why would they drop cod for the division? Just for different characters plus one gimmick? Cod is a more recongizable name. Not saying that the divison wouldn't be cool it just dosent seem like something they would want to drop

basicusername wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
PunKRockeRz wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:29 am
1. Cod's not dead. 2. Why would they drop cod for the division? Just for different characters plus one gimmick? Cod is a more recongizable name. Not saying that the divison wouldn't be cool it just dosent seem like something they would want to drop
I think they should just drop cod, and make military sets.
so they dont have to pay for the rights. So we can have more contents on a set
because without using the cod brand, they could make it super packed sets.

And how are you sure that its not dead? have you seen new sets?
I saw NYTF. And they only showed 1 cod set.

Return to “Call of Duty”