[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rogue Agent pop n swap - Page 2 - Community

Rogue Agent pop n swap

Tips & Tricks
COD has a neck wrap (scarf) in the Desert Squad set.

Murple wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 pm
Thanks every body! Joe, I recommend you look up the skin. It’s pretty cool.
Somehow the fact that I am sitting on the internet where I can look up any image instantly alluded me.

My brain just stopped working for a moment.

Oh, wow, he does look cool. I know there are some Call of Duty thighs that would match his pretty well. Put those on a Halo Wars Marine's boots and you'll have a solid start for the legs. (The thighs I refer to came with the blue shipping crate, and probably other sets.)

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 am
Oh, wow, he does look cool. I know there are some Call of Duty thighs that would match his pretty well. Put those on a Halo Wars Marine's boots and you'll have a solid start for the legs. (The thighs I refer to came with the blue shipping crate, and probably other sets.)
I think I’m just gonna use Soap’s entire lower section. I’m trying to only use CoD and Destiny parts, so he can hold CoD guns better.

Well, nevermind about using Soap. His legs only have camoflage on the box art.

Murple wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:16 pm
If you're referring to the CoD Heroes Soap, there should be some mottled patterning on his legs, it's just a really dark grey, so kind of hard to see on the black pieces.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:01 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:16 pm
If you're referring to the CoD Heroes Soap, there should be some mottled patterning on his legs, it's just a really dark grey, so kind of hard to see on the black pieces.
Ok, I’ll check that out.

EDIT: I just looked, and I can’t find a clear enough picture.. If you have him, can you post one?

Sorry for the necro, but I still kind of want to do this. Now that Shlub, master of customs, is here, I thought he might have some insight on the project.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”