[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 138 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:51 am
What was that sound?!
*Pulls popcorn out of microwave*
Sorry.

Man I gotta get back into RP, just remembered an old OC I had and decided to work on getting her built in mega form. Gotta upload some gallery pics too.

Alright I got a (hopefully) interesting RP idea cooking, you in Z19?

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:40 pm
Alright I got a (hopefully) interesting RP idea cooking, you in Z19?
Z19 Is MIA and I'm currently waiting on him for the IC.

Oh hey, I’m here. As for EVA, I’d be down for something, but I’m really busy for the next couple weeks. Survivor, I know. I’ve written at least three stories and deleted them lately. I’m coming back. I promise.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:04 pm
Oh hey, I’m here. As for EVA, I’d be down for something, but I’m really busy for the next couple weeks. Survivor, I know. I’ve written at least three stories and deleted them lately. I’m coming back. I promise.
That's what you always say.

Hey, out of curiosity does anyone know if the codes on the Halo 5 supply req pack inserts that used to be included in sets are still valid? I have four that have just been collecting dust if anyone wants them.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:38 am
Hey, out of curiosity does anyone know if the codes on the Halo 5 supply req pack inserts that used to be included in sets are still valid? I have four that have just been collecting dust if anyone wants them.
I think they work, but they don’t give you anything good.

Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:02 am
TacticalSponge wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:38 am
I think they work, but they don’t give you anything good.
Ditto

Return to “General discussion”