[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 90 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Pretty simple, something similar to the faithful vs fallen pack, but instead of infected and other spartans, make it a red vs blue pack. I think this would be a great seller, and give moc builders an easy way to get figures for multiplayer dioramas instead of buying 10 armor packs.

AVGcustoms wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:30 pm
Pretty simple, something similar to the faithful vs fallen pack, but instead of infected and other spartans, make it a red vs blue pack. I think this would be a great seller, and give moc builders an easy way to get figures for multiplayer dioramas instead of buying 10 armor packs.
There was a set like this in the making, ive even seen pictures, but I don’t know if they actually released it...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:58 pm
AVGcustoms wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:30 pm
There was a set like this in the making, ive even seen pictures, but I don’t know if they actually released it...
You mean raid on apex 7? Ah, ‘twas a glorious set.

The Cayde 6 collection:

-Cayde Figure
-Golden Gun Cayde
-Last Hand ornament Ace of Spades piece
-Gamblers palm sparrow
-queen of hearts ship
-Brick Built replica of the Ace of Spades

Estimated price: $100

AVGcustoms wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:58 pm
The Cayde 6 collection:

-Cayde Figure
-Golden Gun Cayde
-Last Hand ornament Ace of Spades piece
-Gamblers palm sparrow
-queen of hearts ship
-Brick Built replica of the Ace of Spades

Estimated price: $100
*Buys immediately*

Series of Buildable Exotic hand cannons including:

-The last word (with hunter)
-Thorn (with dark titan or hive figure)
-Malfeasance (with drifter)
-Hawkmoon (with warlock)

we need bigger sets in general with more detail, that is all

Bigger sets in what way? Because I have bought bigger sets in the last few months (beach invasion, heavy tactical cargo truck and the new WWII fighter plane)

More detail in what way????? Like to figures, to vehicles or buildings. I think there has been some nice touches to detail on figures added. Now are they perfect no but they are good. Vehicles have been good also when you build parts that look somewhat close to an engine. Or even when the paint colour scheme lines up and makes it look sharp.

Snowman33 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 am
Bigger sets in what way? Because I have bought bigger sets in the last few months (beach invasion, heavy tactical cargo truck and the new WWII fighter plane)

More detail in what way????? Like to figures, to vehicles or buildings. I think there has been some nice touches to detail on figures added. Now are they perfect no but they are good. Vehicles have been good also when you build parts that look somewhat close to an engine. Or even when the paint colour scheme lines up and makes it look sharp.
To add onto the detail point, take a look at the wwll Jeep, it’s got detail underneath it which is someplace you don’t get to look at often

I really wish that Mega got a hold of the licence to do Overwatch, that would have been so much better.

Return to “General discussion”