[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 140 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:15 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:16 pm
Hey, also, I recently have been learning how to play the ocarina. Anyone else play an instrument?
*unrolls scroll*

Here we go:

Drums,
Bass guitar,
Guitar,
Piano,
Singing (occasionally),
And I’ve been tempted to learn the violin or stringed bass.
Wow OK

I do drums, vocals, garage band (if that counts) and a little bit of keyboards.

I would like to play the ukulele eventually and good job to you guys for sticking to music and being able to play!

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. I actually literally just finished part 2 of JJBA.

I've seen Pokémon and most of Season 1 of RoboTech. And an episode of Gundam Unicorn. I've wanted to watch Evangelion, but I'm not sure it's a series for me. Oh, JoJo is something that's been on my "You Should Probably At Least See It Once To See If You Like It (YSPALSIOTSIYLI)" list.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:51 pm
I've seen Pokémon and most of Season 1 of RoboTech. And an episode of Gundam Unicorn. I've wanted to watch Evangelion, but I'm not sure it's a series for me. Oh, JoJo is something that's been on my "You Should Probably At Least See It Once To See If You Like It (YSPALSIOTSIYLI)" list.
I admire the fact that you've tried animes to see if they're good for you. And I would say that JoJo's isn't for the faint of heart. There's a lot of blood and violence. Yet, the story is good, the characters are better, and there are just moments when you wanna scream HOORAH because something cool happened. I. freaking. LOVE. JoJo's. It makes me excited and happy. So I watch it.

All this said, Pokemon does not count. Or at least it shouldn't. If you want to accept it as anime, then okay. But I do not.

A good anime I'd recommend for anyone wondering(because OBVIOUSLY you need more recommendations than the bajillion you're getting) My Hero Academia is very cool. It's pretty tame for a shonen anime and still gives you those WOW moments.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

I also watch Little Witch Academia.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 pm
I also watch Little Witch Academia.
Oh my gosh! I loved that one!!!
That's one of the best starter animes I've ever seen. AND IT'S SO GOOD!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:48 pm
Anime?! *HISSSSS*
I’m with Nigel. Anime stinks.

Return to “General discussion”