[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 142 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:11 pm
The fans are not anime. They are people that like it and express themselves in ways different to yours. I repeat, it's not anime's fault they have the fans they do. Animes are created, and fans talk about it and express themselves.

Weebs are not a good enough reason to dislike anime. They aren't the thing you're watching or trying to enjoy.
I... Have to agree. While I'm not an Anime fan, nor do I intend to begin watching Anime, it does seem odd to judge a whole genre of entertainment based on it's fanbase. That is all.

Ya. But hay I know both sides of the coin ;D just not on this specific subject. Anime is fine, there's just a lot of rubbish to sort through is all. Meanwhile. Fandoms are fandoms. What can I say. A user (Take your pick) shouldn't make you dislike MCX because you don't like them.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:07 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
The fans are not anime. They are people that like it and express themselves in ways different to yours. I repeat, it's not anime's fault they have the fans they do. Animes are created, and fans talk about it and express themselves.

Weebs are not a good enough reason to dislike anime. They aren't the thing you're watching or trying to enjoy.
I... Have to agree. While I'm not an Anime fan, nor do I intend to begin watching Anime, it does seem odd to judge a whole genre of entertainment based on it's fanbase. That is all.
Yes. Like Undertale.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:33 am
charliebucket wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:

Yes. Like Undertale.
Or pretty much any other indie game on steam. And sonic

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:33 am
charliebucket wrote:

Yes. Like Undertale.
Or pretty much any other indie game on steam. And sonic
You want to know something weird? I don’t like Sonic because the gameplay is too slow.

You've just got to go faster

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 pm
You've just got to go faster
I must increase velocity

Most people call Anime fans, "weebs" as a joke.

At least, I do

Wait...

I'm an anime fan...

AM I A WEEB.?!

i must know!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 pm
Wait...

I'm an anime fan...

AM I A WEEB.?!

i must know!
Hello Weeb!