[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 143 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey Cini, you ever see The Castle of Cagliostro? If you haven't I'd recommend it. Heck, I'd recommend it to anyone here if you want a fun little adventure film.

RedThree wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 am
Hey Cini, you ever see The Castle of Cagliostro? If you haven't I'd recommend it. Heck, I'd recommend it to anyone here if you want a fun little adventure film.
BUT IS IT ANIME?!

RedThree wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 am
I actually haven't. I'll try to watch it and tell you what I think.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 pm
Wait...

I'm an anime fan...

AM I A WEEB.?!

i must know!
I actually really wanted to talk about "weeb".

Weeb is short for weeaboo. A weeaboo is most times an American(or just someone not japanese) that watches anime, and loves it so much that the person thinks the Japanese culture is the best and wants to be Japanese because of it.

That was the definition I got when checking google. My definition I've grown up with is that a weeaboo is a homie that isn't japanese, that wants to be japanese. Or like, live in the anime world.

If you want to be japanese because anime, then I'd say you're a weeb.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wait...

I'm an anime fan...

AM I A WEEB.?!

i must know!

Weeb is short for weeaboo. A weeaboo is most times an American(or just someone not japanese) that watches anime, and loves it so much that the person thinks the Japanese culture is the best and wants to be Japanese because of it.

That was the definition I got when checking google. My definition I've grown up with is that a weeaboo is a homie that isn't japanese, that wants to be japanese. Or like, live in the anime world.

I feel like it’s used more like a huge fan of anime, but idk.

Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wait...

I'm an anime fan...

AM I A WEEB.?!

i must know!

I feel like it’s used more like a huge fan of anime, but idk.
It's used incorrectly most of the time. I'm trying to inform you that the way it's typically used is incorrect. You can use it the way you want, I can't stop you. But I can inform you.

Phew. I don't wanna be a weeb.
Honestly, I like the stories, characters and concept. Typical stuff. I've only seen a single show anyways.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:31 pm
Honestly, I like the stories, characters and concept. Typical stuff. I've only seen a single show anyways.

Murple, you can call anime fans weebs all you want, but please don't call me and Cini weebs.
I uh... I didn’t call you that... I wouldn’t call anyone that...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Murple, you can call anime fans weebs all you want, but please don't call me and Cini weebs.
Now that I know what weeb means in its definitive sense, I feel bad....
Sorry....

81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I actually don't mind it. I know what it means, and I know what everyone else means when they say it.

Call me a weeb all you want, I call myself a weeb sometimes. (for the times I don't feel like explaining what a weeb really is and, it gets tiresome.)

Return to “General discussion”