[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 2 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
Awesome. Glad you guys are along for the ride. @Cinimod64, the same cat will in fact be used for Panthor that will be included in the upcoming Point Dread set.

Rolling along with another update, we received test shots for the new parts for Merman. Since he is highly requested, we were looking forward to this one.

New parts for him are his head, armor, sword and trident tip. His head will also be re-used for the upcoming Stinkor figure.

Toy Designer
Murple wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:38 am
I’m excited for this. Ready to see what you’ve got, team.
Yeah, me too! Can we get some Halo?
We'll try to cover a few different lines. I'm working on something for Halo now, hoping to post it this week.

I really want that sword. Will he be in a large set or a future heroes type figure?

Toy Designer
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:05 pm
I really want that sword. Will he be in a large set or a future heroes type figure?
Merman will be released in a 2020 set that also includes the Roton, Battle Cat and Battle Armor He-man.

Toy Designer
A small Halo update today. We showed off the upcoming Halo blind bag collection last week and wanted to give you guys a better look at some of the figures.

First, the Marine features an all-new helmet part styled in the Halo CE look, single eyepiece and all. The helmet is removable. And compatible with most heads that have the pin hole on top. That means that you can swap it with Ezio or Kratos from the MCX Heroes line. This is a feature that we want to incorporate more and more in the future.

The Elite is the same type as the one included in the Aerial Ambush, with different colors. The gray skin is bluer, and the armor’s shade of blue is more electric. These colors were picked to mimic the flashy color of the Elite in Halo CE. There is also a spot of gold on the inner forearm just like in the game.

Lastly for now, the three Spartans. If you recall, in Halo CE, the multiplayer mode features only one type of armor – Mjolnir Mk V – basically Master Chief in a wide variety of colors. We had the prototype team paint them all up and, with the help of our partners at Microsoft, picked three that ended up being included in the set. Everybody had a favorite color and we debated a few times which should make the cut. the last picture shows some of the rejected armor colors.

Those Halo figs look great!

I love the marine helmet, and the elite is just as I imagined him. But honestly, the colors that were approved would be the last three I would pick. All the others would be perfect for RvB characters.

Hey @ Kevin_MCX could we possibly get a halo ce marine battle pack or a bumblebee escape pod set in the future with the release of the new marine. I would love to recreate the escape pod cutscene if the bumblebee escape pod was made in to a set. Just an idea I had with the coming release of the new marine

Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 am
I love the marine helmet, and the elite is just as I imagined him. But honestly, the colors that were approved would be the last three I would pick. All the others would be perfect for RvB characters.
I think it'll be the next series.

So, the helmet would work with IG Assassin's Creed sets too?

Stupid question, I know. Just double checking.

Return to “General discussion”