[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 6 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
instead of debating if this game is good or not can we go back to discussing the future of mega construx sets for destiny? this is a website for toys if you dont like destiny why are you in this forum?

Joshy117 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:38 pm
instead of debating if this game is good or not can we go back to discussing the future of mega construx sets for destiny? this is a website for toys if you dont like destiny why are you in this forum?
Good point.

I'm here because of the notification.

Without a major game launch, there is really no incentive to keep churning product, regardless of the following for this IP...

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:25 am
Gman1300 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Or maybe, like the 80% of players at launch, we did play the game, and realised how bad it was.

Anyways, we established that a year or two ago.
That's why the playerbase hit a million active players and continues to rise? Like you legitimately haven't played since vanilla? oof.
Search up the definition of active.

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party.
Not really sure you know the definition yourself. Look at Steam's most-played games.

Gman1300 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:12 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Gman1300 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am

That's why the playerbase hit a million active players and continues to rise? Like you legitimately haven't played since vanilla? oof.

Not really sure you know the definition yourself. Look at Steam's most-played games.
That's because it just became free...

Context is important.

It wasn't very active when it was still 60€.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:56 am
Gman1300 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Context is important.

Yes it absolutely was, Forsaken was one of the most popular DLC and the game was still pay-to-play. Have you ever actually played it?

Gman1300 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:17 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Gman1300 wrote:

Context is important.

Yes it absolutely was, Forsaken was one of the most popular DLC and the game was still pay-to-play. Have you ever actually played it?
Yes, I have.

Also, two years of people complaining about a game and giving it 46% 1 star reviews is not exactly what I define as successful.

Well, some of us like the game, some other don't. That is OK, I guess, After all, the important thing here are the Mega sets based off it.

I would certainly like to see more from this franchise in the Mega roster, but then again, everithing has to end sometime...

Them game has been in a steady rise. It earned those bad reviews from its launch. Which was terrible. But in this day and age. A game after 1 year can be completely different. Look at EA's battlefront 2. The biggest PR disaster is actually a pretty good multiplayer game with alot of content and no pay to win lootboxes.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:43 am
Gman1300 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:17 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Context is important.

Yes, I have.

Also, two years of people complaining about a game and giving it 46% 1 star reviews is not exactly what I define as successful.
I'd still define an extremely active game with 100,000+ positive reviews on steam pretty successful, dunno what you'd call that.

Return to “Destiny”