[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What weapons would you like to see remolded? - Page 2 - Community

What weapons would you like to see remolded?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Surely I can't be the only one thinking the original Beam Rifle, Carbine, and Jackal Shields need some love. We have had the Beam Rifle since '09 and the Carbine and the Jackal Shield since 2010.

The Jackal Shield needs to be scaled up to match the new style figures and the Carbine/Beam Rifle need to be scaled down to match the figures.

The Spiker, Mauler, and Plasma Rifle could also be scaled down.

I think the Gen 3 Shotguns need to be reverted back to Gen 2 molds to make them less flimsy. (I'm not talking about the Tactical Shotgun, I'm talking about the Halo 3 style shotguns). Gen 2 was a downscale of the giant shotguns, and Gen 3 downscaled them further. In my experience, a Gen 3 shotgun thin enough break if you rest a finger on it it the wrong way (I currently have about eight or nine broken Gen 3 Shotguns). I'll devote a Gallery topic to this later.

SPNKR style Rocket Launchers need to be slightly scaled down.

I would also love a CE, Halo Wars, Halo 2, 343, and Halo Reach variant of the Magnum to go with the Halo 3 version we already have.

Honestly, I love the carbine just the way it is. It's my favourite weapon, in-game and in set form.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:41 pm
Honestly, I love the carbine just the way it is. It's my favourite weapon, in-game and in set form.

Not my favourite but in my top ten (subjective), and I do agree about it not needing a new mold.

Can we take the Pyrates line crossbow and re-mold it into a modern crossbow?

I just want a modern crossbow.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:12 am
Can we take the Pyrates line crossbow and re-mold it into a modern crossbow?

I just want a modern crossbow.
i actually have that cross bow its awesome

As many have said, Plasma Rifles would be nice.

I would also like to see the older Sniper Rifle mold return, I don’t have any of that style.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm
Honestly, the plasma rifle seems bulky. I'd like to see it slimmed down a little bit.
i feel this way in general about mega designs, everything's too bulky and cartoony give me realistic kinaesthetic and proportions please

HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm
Honestly, the plasma rifle seems bulky. I'd like to see it slimmed down a little bit.
i feel this way in general about mega designs, everything's too bulky and cartoony give me realistic kinaesthetic and proportions please
Kinda beating a dead horse there.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:04 pm
As many have said, Plasma Rifles would be nice.

I would also like to see the older Sniper Rifle mold return, I don’t have any of that style.
I second the need for old Sniper Rifle. And add on the need for the old fuel rod cannons. I got none of those.

I wanna see a CE magnum, along with maybe a halo 4 shotgun

Return to “General discussion”