[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED? - Page 6 - Community

COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED?

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:46 am
Murple wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Wait what last of us line
Sorry, it’s not happening. Kevin said so in a comment on his MotU heroes post.
Well, he specifically said that it's not being released on a specific date IIRC. So it might still happen but be delayed. Who knows.
He said those sets don’t exist.

Eh, so there's internal correspondence saying one thing and external saying another thing. I have no stakes in the claim myself so I'm not worried.

BUT.

This topic can finally be laid to rest! "I hear ya, we all love the COD line here too. I can't discuss our future plans because of... reasons. All I can say is there will be more COD to collect in 2020."

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-ca/comm ... mizer-sets

Huzzah!

My speculations were debunked, thank you everyone for proving me wrong. I'm genuinely happy because my favorite line from Mega Construx is here to stay. All I wanted to know was the truth. That's why I started speculating because I didn't know for sure if it was canceled or not. Now I know so thank you everyone.

Not sure on the rules about posting images from outside sources, anyhow recently I came across set entitled
Special Ops vs Jungle Mercenaries
No idea on the release date, image looks legit and would definitely be another set to add to my already 100+ (and counting) COD collection.

JakeBadman wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:44 pm
Not sure on the rules about posting images from outside sources, anyhow recently I came across set entitled
Special Ops vs Jungle Mercenaries
No idea on the release date, image looks legit and would definitely be another set to add to my already 100+ (and counting) COD collection.
Where did you find it?

I honestly wouldn't be mad if the Call of Duty line was canceled.

Megs-D16 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:12 pm
¿Que?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 am
Megs-D16 wrote:
¿Que?
An unpopular opinion, no need to start arguing.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 am
Megs-D16 wrote:
¿Que?
Nani?!

Return to “Call of Duty”