[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 150 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:12 pm
Holy cr*p Joe.

Life sucks man, I get it. I also cannot fathom what goes on in the process of making Mega-Verse, but to me, it seems like you are verbally ab*sing yourself over something that no one has been upset about, and that’s not ok.

Step back, reflect on what you need to do to complete Winters. Is it too much, or you flat just don’t want to do it? Fine, just don’t. Let Nato or Sabree post about what generally happened and move on. I don’t know if anyone noticed, but I never finished Blast from the Past. That’s cause I didn’t have the mental capacity to continue that story. It happens.
If you have the capacity to finish, then sit down, finish it, and then take a break for a couple months. None of us will blame you for what you choose.

Again, this is taken in the context of someone outside the Mega-Verse.
Exactly. And if you're that terrible then what does it make me? I "let down" the community too you might say, but it's an unpreventable fact of life. I am too busy, and if you are busy too, there's no reason why anyone should be angry at you. The fact is, this website is a secondary thing, what really matters is what you do in your real life! This is just a pastime, a recreation, a place to go when you want to talk to friends and have a little fun! But you must remember you are under no obligations to be on here at all times. What you do in real life it really all that matters, bro.

I'm just glad you're back Joe. This all meant you're back right?

I mean, if not, that's alright with me. Take the time until you are 100% ready to BE back.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:54 pm
Essentially, yes.

i don’t know what to say Joe. i just hope you do you.

i haven’t stayed commited to comics because I feel obligated, kind of presured. it’s normal to feel that way—

right?

i thoght Thanksgiving was an interesting comic.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:54 pm
Essentially, yes.
HECK YA Brother!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 pm
i don’t know what to say Joe. i just hope you do you.

i haven’t stayed commited to comics because I feel obligated, kind of presured. it’s normal to feel that way—

right?

i thoght Thanksgiving was an interesting comic.
The whole point of the comic was at the beginning it was supposed to look like just a standard Thanksgiving special. As the comic progressed you would realize that it was certainly something different, and one the Fierce Deity started berating Joe you would realize that the comic wasn’t just a story, it was explaining my absence.

I think it's time I step out of this thread before I get destroyed by the pure goodwillingness contained here.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:46 am
I think it's time I step out of this thread before I get destroyed by the pure goodwillingness contained here.
That's a good idea,Scrooge11.... ;D

Survivor11 wrote:
Honestly dude, if there an appropriate time for your criticism, it would be now.

Lay it on me, my friend. Consider it an early Christmas present.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Honestly dude, if there an appropriate time for your criticism, it would be now.

Lay it on me, my friend. Consider it an early Christmas present.
I'm too weak...

Return to “General discussion”