[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom Member Collection - Community

Custom Member Collection

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hi, all! I've been planning this for some time, and I think this is the perfect time to do it. For a long time, people have represented themselves with instantly recognizable signature figs and the like. This community has greatly impacted my life, and I want to give back to it. Thus, I'd like to make custom figures representing as many Mega Construx users as possible. I want to break the mold and go beyond our usual representations, and give us all a new look. Here is the list of people I have planned:

charliebucket ~ warlock, dark green
Ceta ~ tan/brown
Nigel ~ grunt, dark red, silver
Survivor ~white
Nato ~ To be determined
Murple ~ grunt, red, shotgun
Simek ~ red/black
Diesel ~ blue/pink (?)
BLOODMETAL
Muto
Admiral Sabree
GreenSpartan
SrgtGreen
Joe Films ~ spartan, blue/black
SchlubCustoms ~ To be determined
Gregor ~ molten

Obviously, this is but a small fraction of the population here, and is only consistent of active users. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add you. I'm also taking suggestions. Please refrain from suggesting armor variants, try suggesting color and brand types (Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc.). If you choose Halo (which most will), please choose from spartan, elite, and grunt. Thank you for being a great community as I pay this forward.

Are you selling these to us? Also I can’t wait for this!

Obviously I need a custom GrubFlap.

Can you make a super detailed Grunty Murple?

I didn't really plan on selling them. But don't worry, I've got a nice stand waiting for all the customs. Do you guys have a preference for color schemes? I can make any color of the rainbow :)

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:22 pm
I didn't really plan on selling them. But don't worry, I've got a nice stand waiting for all the customs. Do you guys have a preference for color schemes? I can make any color of the rainbow :)
Can you make mine red? And give him a shotgun?

Murple wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Can you make mine red? And give him a shotgun?
Done.

Wow, that’s awesome, man!

I feel like you already know what I want. Kinda got a signature look, ya know?

Spartan. Blue with the black detailing.

Maybe a Dark Green Warlock (from Destiny)

Used to be my sig before it became Jeff. This sounds amazing BTW.

GrubFlap’s dark red. Really can’t think of anything else. Maybe silver details?

Are you making Survivor or the Critisizer?

Always two, there are. Master and apprentice.

Return to “General discussion”