[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 3 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Probably not. The old ones have more of a peg for their head attachments, rather than the pins used now.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:31 pm
Probably not. The old ones have more of a peg for their head attachments, rather than the pins used now.
From experience, I know that the smaller pins are compatible with heads that had larger pegs before. Example; The MCX Heroes Ezio uses a pin, but his hood is compatible with older AC figures. The old hoods are not compatible with newer figures though.

Hm, they wouldn't be completely secure though, would they? If the pin doesn't fit the hole, the only thing holding the piece on would be friction.

Any chance of a sneak peek of any 2020 CoD sets by chance soon

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:08 pm
So, the helmet would work with IG Assassin's Creed sets too?

Stupid question, I know. Just double checking.
I've used probuilder helmets, which have the pin head, on my old AC figs. It works pretty well actually

Toy Designer
Some more MOTU test shots arrived this week. This time around, we have Battle Armors for He-Man and Skeletor as well as new parts for Zodac, the Cosmic Enforcer.

Battle Armor He-man will be included with the Roton set and Battle Armor Skeletor and Zodac with Point Dread. Both sets are slated to be released in the second half of 2020.

im going to be frank i do not want to see inside the design center until the distribution is fixed

Hm. Interesting opinion.

Frankly I love this. It’s really awesome of you to show us everything that you do, Kevin!

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:09 am
im going to be frank i do not want to see inside the design center until the distribution is fixed
Okay then...

I personally love this. It shows the thought, devotion and ideas behind the sets and their designers.

I like knowing about big sets in advance so I know if it’s something I want to save money for.

Return to “General discussion”