[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Website borken - Community

Website borken

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Everytimeni visit the site, it loads up and sfter shifting through a couple pages it blocks me cause it says something like “this website may he inpersonating megaconstrux.com” pretty frustrating. Im on Safari, ill download chrome on my phonr see if that works. Anyone else have this problem?

Nope. It's the official site as well. You should just try saying "accept the risk" or whatever option comes up. Of course, I'm not a member of the WebTeam, nor am I a computer programmer/professional.

That sounds like an issue with your browser or security, not the site itself.

this website is prone to error i'm always having little problems with it, they need to update it from time to time

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:10 am
this website is prone to error i'm always having little problems with it, they need to update it from time to time
To be fair, though, they are really good at updating it. It's very hard to respond to problems immediately, since they normally need to trouble-shoot or make changes to improve things.

Having said that, I'm not a member of the WebTeam, nor do I work in the computer industry. I don't really know what goes into maintaining a site.

Take it from me, writing a HTML script is hard.
Not to mention the CSS that goes with it.

Return to “General discussion”