[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you think there should be civilian cars - Page 3 - Community

Do you think there should be civilian cars

Builds & Discussions

bugattigamerx wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:47 am
CREEPA
Ewwww
Necro

basicusername wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:41 pm
bugattigamerx wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:47 am
CREEPA
Ewwww
Necro

O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:02 pm
no i do not
No necromancy here please.

Of course there should be, how is this even a question. I would buy civilian cars in a heartbeat if it's done for call of duty line. They would go great with the nuketown houses. Nuketown 2 even had a garage, I was hoping they would make civilian cars.

Didn't they have a car line already? Or maybe it was THAT other company?

Anyway, Maybe a Fast & Furious license would take care of the issue...

Errex wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:14 am
Didn't they have a car line already? Or maybe it was THAT other company?

Anyway, Maybe a Fast & Furious license would take care of the issue...
I'm afraid that's
1) Gonna cost more money for a new line when it's entire purpose is bring civilian vehicles (Not just sports cars, maybe semi trucks and public buses too)
2) They could easily go with the Halo/Assassin's Creed/Terminator/Game Of Thrones/He man style/size of figures which defeats the whole point because they are not Call Of Duty size. (Unless they make figures COD/Destiny size I'm not interested)
3) They already did have a car licence, it was called Hot wheels or at least they worked with hot wheels

Other than that I think the licence would be cool to have, but they could just as easily and possibly more cost efficient go with a generic cars line or just make civilian vehicles in the COD line. Seems more easier and simple to do.

Yes, you are right. Getting a license just to produce civ cars to use in CoD dioramas would not be financially sound.

Since most of the cars I'm seeing in the CoD games are essentially used as obstacles/cover, I guess people could simply whip up some generic models using the regular contruction elements from the Pro Builder tubs.

Errex wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:55 pm
Yes, you are right. Getting a license just to produce civ cars to use in CoD dioramas would not be financially sound.

Since most of the cars I'm seeing in the CoD games are essentially used as obstacles/cover, I guess people could simply whip up some generic models using the regular contruction elements from the Pro Builder tubs.
Pro Builder tubs are good for background bricks and pieces. I kind of wish there was one for wheels.
I wouldn't say they are good for actual cars. Do you remember the design of the green Humvee? and how they improved from the old desert humvee. They made specialized door pieces which I just love and I would love to see that type of design/effort put into a civilian vehicle.

Return to “Call of Duty”