[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Warthog Security patrol: Spartans don't fit - Community

Warthog Security patrol: Spartans don't fit

Builds & Discussions
Help a brother out. I picked up my first warthog today, the yellow one from "Warthog Security Patrol" and the figures don't fit inside the interior seats. A stack of plates is blocking the leg room. Is this normal? Did I build it wrong? Any and all help is appreciated!

I've never heard of an issue like this before. Now while I don't own the set, but perhaps you did build it incorrectly? I dunno, maybe disassemble a little bit and see if the instructions line up with what you did. Hope that helps! :)

I’d say what Red said. From what I know, most warthogs are built pretty much the same so this is really weird. I think Nigel and Ceta have this set and they’ll probably respond.

I HATH BEEN SUMMONED

I rechecked my set, and you’re right. Figures do not fit correctly in that set. It’s honestly the only thing I hated about that set. The only simple fix here is to remove the chair, then they fit fine. Visually it doesn’t really make a difference.

Hope I helped!

I'll check when I get home. From what I remember, marines fit fine in there.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:39 pm
I'll check when I get home. From what I remember, marines fit fine in there.
update-i have it too. peculiar.

As nigelninja11 said, take out the seats and you won't have that problem.
Those seat parts were designed for the old style figures.

twilight9 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm
That doesn't make sense though. Its a new-ish set with Newly Articulated figs.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:31 pm
twilight9 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm
That doesn't make sense though. Its a new-ish set with Newly Articulated figs.
They were trying new suspension that required that stack of bricks. I assume quit using that suspension after the security hog due to the Spartans not fitting. (I honestly prefer this suspension.)

Return to “Halo”