[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 7 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
Gman1300 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:02 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:43 am
Gman1300 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Yes it absolutely was, Forsaken was one of the most popular DLC and the game was still pay-to-play. Have you ever actually played it?
Yes, I have.

Also, two years of people complaining about a game and giving it 46% 1 star reviews is not exactly what I define as successful.
I'd still define an extremely active game with 100,000+ positive reviews on steam pretty successful, dunno what you'd call that.

*Cough*

You realise that 100 000 isn't as many as a certain number of players at launch of remember correctly?
It was a disaster at launch, and it deserved it.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:29 am
Gman1300 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:43 am

Yes, I have.

Also, two years of people complaining about a game and giving it 46% 1 star reviews is not exactly what I define as successful.
I'd still define an extremely active game with 100,000+ positive reviews on steam pretty successful, dunno what you'd call that.

*Cough*

You realise that 100 000 isn't as many as a certain number of players at launch of remember correctly?
Yeah and now it's a great game with a very large and loyal fanbase. Like many, you're stuck in year 1 lol.

Gman1300 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:44 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Gman1300 wrote:

*Cough*

Yeah and now it's a great game with a very large and loyal fanbase. Like many, you're stuck in year 1 lol.
Maybe because year one should be a warning about how low expectations for AAA titles have dropped...

for those who love destiny or love the toys for this line, there will be more destiny content. the official Instagram account for mega construx stated and replied to comments saying to stay tuned for new soon to be release sets for the destiny line! to see it check the halo mega construx scorpion post and the halo reach cover community fan post so see them mentioning new releases for destiny.

Joshy117 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:22 pm
for those who love destiny or love the toys for this line, there will be more destiny content. the official Instagram account for mega construx stated and replied to comments saying to stay tuned for new soon to be release sets for the destiny line! to see it check the halo mega construx scorpion post and the halo reach cover community fan post so see them mentioning new releases for destiny.
Awesome. I love the Destiny figures they have made.

Joshy117 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:22 pm
That’s awesome! I’m not on IG (by choice), can you post some screenshots?

No, he is not my alt, although I can see why you'd think that.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:52 pm
No, he is not my alt, although I can see why you'd think that.
Lol

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:24 pm
Gman1300 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:44 am
Survivor11 wrote:

*Cough*

Maybe because year one should be a warning about how low expectations for AAA titles have dropped...
Who cares? You're the only one being stingy while the rest of us actually enjoy the game. Plus it hasn't been better than it is right now.

Forum: Is created to have people discuss about the future of Destiny as sets.
Everyone: Turns this into a toxic Reddit forum complaining about the game and not the products.

Here's an idea, instead of complaining about it, just stop buying it. Stop giving your money to something you don't like and don't tell everyone else what to do with their money.

Return to “Destiny”