[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What weapons would you like to see remolded? - Page 3 - Community

What weapons would you like to see remolded?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Cinimod64 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:04 pm
As many have said, Plasma Rifles would be nice.

I would also like to see the older Sniper Rifle mold return, I don’t have any of that style.
I second the need for old Sniper Rifle. And add on the need for the old fuel rod cannons. I got none of those.
heck yes!

Cinimod64 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

I would also like to see the older Sniper Rifle mold return, I don’t have any of that style.
I second the need for old Sniper Rifle. And add on the need for the old fuel rod cannons. I got none of those.
YES, how could I forget?

Cinimod64 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

I second the need for the return of the old Fuel Rod Cannons. I would like to see a rework of the old sniper mold though, not a direct re-release. The old sniper was nearly as flimsy as the new H3 shotgun molds right around the middle of their production. Also, the stock would need to be slimmed down for the super-articulated figures to be able to actually shoulder the thing.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:48 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm
Honestly, the plasma rifle seems bulky. I'd like to see it slimmed down a little bit.
i feel this way in general about mega designs, everything's too bulky and cartoony give me realistic kinaesthetic and proportions please
Kinda beating a dead horse there.
actually no im not spartan laser looks bad, the shotgun is anemic, and we need more new weapon desighns and better integration and usablity between parts colors and detail

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:10 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

I second the need for the return of the old Fuel Rod Cannons. I would like to see a rework of the old sniper mold though, not a direct re-release. The old sniper was nearly as flimsy as the new H3 shotgun molds right around the middle of their production. Also, the stock would need to be slimmed down for the super-articulated figures to be able to actually shoulder the thing.
every single sniper rifle i own has broken i do not like them anymore unfortunately

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
ShlubCustoms wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:

every single sniper rifle i own has broken i do not like them anymore unfortunately
Why do you not like them.....?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:35 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
ShlubCustoms wrote:

Why do you not like them.....?
they break too easy, they should be made out of rubber like the plasma rifle instead of abs plastic

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:41 pm
they break too easy, they should be made out of rubber like the plasma rifle instead of abs plastic
Then the barrel would be all bendy. The plasma rifle works as a rubbery piece because it's all one compact shape.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Then the barrel would be all bendy. The plasma rifle works as a rubbery piece because it's all one compact shape.
The best solution would just be to forego accuracy and slightly thicken the barrel on the old style snipers (in addition to shortening the stock). The new style snipers have a slightly thicker barrel and I have yet to see one break.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:36 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
The best solution would just be to forego accuracy and slightly thicken the barrel on the old style snipers (in addition to shortening the stock). The new style snipers have a slightly thicker barrel and I have yet to see one break.
i'm scared of too much change, but also not having enough

Return to “General discussion”