[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Were do you buy your sets from? - Community

Were do you buy your sets from?

Builds & Discussions
Hello, I'm new to this forum.

i just got back into halo from the pc re-release thought it be cool to pick up a few sets but im having a hard time finding them.

too cut it short

where do you buy your sets?

SpartanJones4567 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:35 am
Hello, I'm new to this forum.

i just got back into halo from the pc re-release thought it be cool to pick up a few sets but im having a hard time finding them.

too cut it short

where do you buy your sets?
I'm gonna be real with you.
If you're anywhere that isn't America, good luck.

Mainly Target and Amazon. With a eBay lot here and there.

Meijer and Amazon for me. My buddy very occasionally brings me something from Canada and I pay him back for it.

Well, in Mexico, most super-mart type stores have some selection of current sets, although your mileage may vary. Amazon also does a reasonable job I think, although I don´t buy anywhere as much as from brick and mortar stores.

Meijer’s, Amazon, HEB, and Dollar General.

I see a lot of people here mentioning Target, Amazon, and Meijers, among others, which are good places to find sets, but Ross is also really good. Usually, you can find sets discounted there, too.

Mainly Target and Ross, Walmart before they stopped carrying MC, and of course ToysRUs before they went belly up.
With a few online purchases sprinkled in.

Amazon, Target and Walmart. Sometimes eBay. I find Dollar Stores, honestly, really disgusting. I found a beaten Covenant Storm Lance and a helmet there within a pile of random cr*p.

If you don't live in America I wish you luck. I mainly get my sets from, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and I check Ross and eBay once in a while.

Return to “Halo”