[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 91 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:31 pm
I really wish that Mega got a hold of the licence to do Overwatch, that would have been so much better.
I know right. I begged for a long time even before *competitor* ruined their attempts.

FALLOUT, anything FALLOUT!

FALLOUT is perfect for the scope of Mega sets, characters, accessories, etc. Plenty of material to pull from to keep the series fresh and ever-evolving, especially with the Fallout 76 premise.

Please, Fallout. I am a father of 4 - love the Mega sets, and buy most of what you have released. I will buy Fallout sets, and there is a huge Fallout following that would buy them.

Sets. I would love to see a Robocop set with Robocop, E.D.209 vehicles,etc.
Vietnam war Huey helicopter gunship, decked out with machine guns, missles, the works. Expand on jungle patrol soldiers/vehicles.

1987 Predator... Predator vs Aliens.

Dinoriders.. dinosaurs. weapons etc.

Ufo spacecraft/aliens building set.

Volcano exploration vehicles/ deep sea exploration sub vehicles/ships.

Back to the future vehicles , figures etc.

I would like to see something based off Dark Souls. There's a lot of locations and designs that'll make some interesting sets. How cool would it be to get a set based off Anor Londo? Imagine, we could get a buildable figure for one of the Four Kings that comes with a few Darkwraiths as figures. We could also get buildable figures for other bosses like the Bell Gargoyles.

I want the templar Knight that was never released. He was literally PERFECT!!

Since Mega Construx currently has "Aliens" licence, I think you can also make a set that contains queen alien. Figure size for queen alien would be bigger than normal micro action figure. Along with alien queen figure, extra floor and walls, and alien eggs can be added to set. Also, it would be nice to see several chestbursters(that have holes in belly, so that can be connected to stud in floor plate). I suggest don't put facehuggers in that set. Because we have seen them many times through several sets(Heroes series, and egg set that will come out in 2020).

ShottytheGun wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:39 pm
FALLOUT, anything FALLOUT!

FALLOUT is perfect for the scope of Mega sets, characters, accessories, etc. Plenty of material to pull from to keep the series fresh and ever-evolving, especially with the Fallout 76 premise.

Please, Fallout. I am a father of 4 - love the Mega sets, and buy most of what you have released. I will buy Fallout sets, and there is a huge Fallout following that would buy them.
Yes and with a license from Bethesda would also bring the Skyrim and possibly Doom

A remake of the old plasma dinosaurs or an entirely new theme of Dinos would be awesome.

What about a terrain pack? 1-2 figures, and several of the large and medium sized terrain bases? It would make battlefield building so much easier

Return to “General discussion”