[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom Member Collection - Page 3 - Community

Custom Member Collection

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Grenadier helmet, Helljumper torso, Banished Brute arms, and grenadier forelegs. Gray and orange for the color scheme. If you want to go really in depth, lava cracks.

If you need to make adjustments to fit your current resources, that's fine by me!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:54 pm
Nearly finished Grubflap and Murple. I'll move on to the others ASAP.
Woohoo!!

BLOOD isn’t on enough for him to answer, but typically he is a white and turquoise Mk. VI. Either that or he’s an Athlon of the same color scheme.

Hey @Spartanz19 do u think I could be in it. If u don't mine. But if so could I be a black OOUSTer maybe a halo reach styled ODST

HaloODST56 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:44 am
Hey @Spartanz19 do u think I could be in it. If u don't mine. But if so could I be a black OOUSTer maybe a halo reach styled ODST
Sure, I'll work on it soon.

I am included? If not totally fine. I don't think I'm as big as the others on the gallery.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:56 pm
I am included? If not totally fine. I don't think I'm as big as the others on the gallery.
I want to represent as many people as possible. What color scheme and race would you like?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:06 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:56 pm
I want to represent as many people as possible. What color scheme and race would you like?
Are you able to make me a red and white wetwork?

Return to “General discussion”