[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MCX Product Tracker Thread - Page 16 - Community

The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yeah, both Game of Thrones sets can be found on Amazon already, even though we were told they weren't coming out until 2020. Mega isn't stationed in Canada... they're stationed in Narnia, where more time passes.

I didn't find anything on Amazon looking. Just the two released sets and the Mc-farlan ones.

Suggestions on where to find Halo Heroes 11?

Murple wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:17 pm
Target.

Murple wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:17 pm
Target. i found a whole box of tenth anniversary mystery packs and a full box of serie 11 there.

I found a whole bunch of Series 11 Halo Heroes at my Target as well

If y'all want Breakout Beasts Series 3, try Gamestop - they're running a Buy 2 Get 1 sale. I got eight of the nine there, and got two of those free.

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am
If y'all want Breakout Beasts Series 3, try Gamestop - they're running a Buy 2 Get 1 sale. I got eight of the nine there, and got two of those free.
I can confirm.

Elemaster wrote:
Slime sucks though.

Is yours the same?

Elemaster wrote:
Aaaaaannnd I was at GameStop yesterday.

Return to “General discussion”