[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Let's Drop the COD Line - Page 4 - Community

Let's Drop the COD Line

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 pm
EA but in toy form?
XD

i would like a generic military builders theme, but slightly disagree cod is okay, lets jsut do old school themes instead of new ones

I wonder how much Mega's bussiness model depends on licensed products. We get about one large Pro Builder set per year and nowadays the tub pieces, but most of what I see at stores is Pokemon and Halo (and just recently GoT), with a slight sprinkle of Heroes here and there.

Why did we resurrect this thread?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm
No idea...

Errex wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:48 pm
I wonder how much Mega's bussiness model depends on licensed products. We get about one large Pro Builder set per year and nowadays the tub pieces, but most of what I see at stores is Pokemon and Halo (and just recently GoT), with a slight sprinkle of Heroes here and there.
i dislike that, whenever they get a new license it always seems to be one i'm not interested in or is dying, for example: game of thrones and destiny

Because MEGA's goal is to cater to one specific person's tastes.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm
It just up and shambled onward...

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:22 pm
i dislike that, whenever they get a new license it always seems to be one i'm not interested in or is dying, for example: game of thrones and destiny
Hmm, I have this feeling that the game of thrones line will probably die and be forgotten like the Assassin's Creed line ;(
I don't really like Destiny but the characters are great for customs and are compatible with COD figures.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:26 pm
Hmm, I have this feeling that the game of thrones line will probably die and be forgotten like the Assassin's Creed line ;(
I don't really like Destiny but the characters are great for customs and are compatible with COD figures.
It does seem odd that they waited until the last season to get the GoT license, specially with the amount of controversy raised by the finale.

Return to “Call of Duty”