[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 92 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ArtfulConch wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:28 pm
What about a terrain pack? 1-2 figures, and several of the large and medium sized terrain bases? It would make battlefield building so much easier
The magic conch spreads even more wisdom.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:10 pm
ArtfulConch wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:28 pm
What about a terrain pack? 1-2 figures, and several of the large and medium sized terrain bases? It would make battlefield building so much easier
The magic conch spreads even more wisdom.
Glory to the magic Conch!

It seems like Mega Construx is dipping their toes into different worlds/brands by only producing a few related figures and sets. The latest is game of thrones. From my personal experience, I am reluctant to buy sets from a particular brand if I am unsure if there will be complimentary figures and sets made. I would buy much more if I knew there would be opportunities to grow the themed universe.

My recommendation for mega construx is to go all in. If you decide to go into a particular universe, produce a wide variety of related sets. Please more game of thrones. More Destiny!

Skrobes wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:16 am
It seems like Mega Construx is dipping their toes into different worlds/brands by only producing a few related figures and sets. The latest is game of thrones. From my personal experience, I am reluctant to buy sets from a particular brand if I am unsure if there will be complimentary figures and sets made. I would buy much more if I knew there would be opportunities to grow the themed universe.

My recommendation for mega construx is to go all in. If you decide to go into a particular universe, produce a wide variety of related sets. Please more game of thrones. More Destiny!
Destiny was canceled...

Skrobes wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:16 am

I have to agree, a line can’t sustain itself with minimal sets. Especially when alot of the sets are mainly figure packs. While I’m not a fan of GOT Mega need to produce iconic and recognisable scenes/beasts for the fans so they actually have a reason to buy the line.

We need a good amount of stuff to actually give a line any chance, the Halo line got a blind bag series, a battle pack and 7 sets. It gave us a decent range of sets to actually start our battles from day one.
But what GOT has received 3 Breakout Beasts, a glorified battle pack, a slightly bigger glorified figure pack and a really cool Dragon. Which out of these we’ve gotten 8 figures with all but 2 of them being duplicates slightly altered. Not really the desired setup you would want for a scene.

Sure Mega have to check if the line will stick, but they need to take a risk and put in a substantial amount of sets to give a line it’s best chance.

Half life: Alyx themed line? Ask any half life fan, they're eager to buy anything. We're starved of half life merchandise despite Valve giving the half life IP to about anybody.

Area 51 building sets with alien autopsy lab, soldiers, aliens of all different kinds, spacecraft, vehicles. Etc.

Mayfield1983 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:00 am
Area 51 building sets with alien autopsy lab, soldiers, aliens of all different kinds, spacecraft, vehicles. Etc.
Ah yes, a reboot of Alien Agency. I recently bought a bunch of these sets and they're actually impressively good.

I would love to see a chinook helicopter or even a F14 Tomcat

Suggestions for future Hero Series Characters:
Samus Aran: Metroid Series
Dark Samus: Metroid Series
Zer0: Borderlands Series
Brick: Borderlands Series
Psycho Bandit: Borderlands Series
Leon Kennedy: Resident Evil Series
Jill Valentine: Resident Evil Series
Nemesis: Resident Evil Series
Solid Snake: Metal Gear Series
Liquid Snake: Metal Gear Series