[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 88 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:50 pm
*wishes we were back in the good ol’ days...*
*Reminds Murple that everyone romanticizes the good ol’ days, and it’s never as great as we remember.*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:59 pm
Murple wrote:
*Reminds Murple that everyone romanticizes the good ol’ days, and it’s never as great as we remember.*
*returns after being disintegrated to inform Nigel that the good old days are the bestest days. I mean, they're called the good ol' days for a reason*

You know, I don’t speak “text-speak,” so for the longest time whenever I saw that someone wrote “ngl” I thought it was an abbreviation for Nigel.

Holy halo, I just yeeted the whole enemy team with one made.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:55 pm
You know, I don’t speak “text-speak,” so for the longest time whenever I saw that someone wrote “ngl” I thought it was an abbreviation for Nigel.
I'm honored!
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:15 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
*returns after being disintegrated to inform Nigel that the good old days are the bestest days. I mean, they're called the good ol' days for a reason*
*Congratulates Cinimod on undisintegrating himself, then informs him that Murple, Bushes, and Wasteland did not exist in the good ol' days, so therefore, how good can they really be?*

Cinimod64 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

*Congratulates Cinimod on undisintegrating himself, then informs him that Murple, Bushes, and Wasteland did not exist in the good ol' days, so therefore, how good can they really be?*
[/quote]

*Thanks Nigel for the congratulations, for it was a difficult process. Then informs Nigel that perhaps there are more than one good ol' days.*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:26 am
JoeFilms wrote:
I'm honored!
Cinimod64 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

*sad as i was fogotten*

JoeFilms wrote:
Wait

What does ngl mean? No good luck?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wait

What does ngl mean? No good luck?
Not gonna lie

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:26 am
JoeFilms wrote:
I'm honored!
Cinimod64 wrote:

*sad as i was fogotten*
*Reminds Ceta that he is never forgotten*

Return to “General discussion”