[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 32 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 am
whatever happened to heroes series 5 i still have yet to get one fricken alien figure, and the blue one is right up my alley!
Hwat does the blue Xenomorph have to do with CoD Heroes Series Five?

But to answer the question about both Series 5s, CoD was/is on Amazon for a limited time. It's intermittent. I do not believe they have been spotted "in the wild" as of this time.

Standard Heroes Series 5 was found at some generic store in the wild, but I believe it was a regional one. If you try to order online, you're likely paying above MSRP.
The CoD heroes aren’t too overpriced on Amazon, only $6.
Depends on availability. In stock, sure, $6, but third party? Forget it.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:10 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Hwat does the blue Xenomorph have to do with CoD Heroes Series Five?

But to answer the question about both Series 5s, CoD was/is on Amazon for a limited time. It's intermittent. I do not believe they have been spotted "in the wild" as of this time.

Standard Heroes Series 5 was found at some generic store in the wild, but I believe it was a regional one. If you try to order online, you're likely paying above MSRP.
The CoD heroes aren’t too overpriced on Amazon, only $6.
Depends on availability. In stock, sure, $6, but third party? Forget it.
right right, that's exactly why i didn't buy them, at the store their 5 bucks and some change not 6 dollars a piece

Good luck. There's a good chance there will not be a store to buy CoD Heroes Series 4 and 5 at, or if there is it's some obscure place. As they say, beggars can't be choosers.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:22 pm
Good luck. There's a good chance there will not be a store to buy CoD Heroes Series 4 and 5 at, or if there is it's some obscure place. As they say, beggars can't be choosers.
no actually that is called marking up a product to sell to people who can't wait

There's no "can't wait" in this scenario. It's going to be a case where, and I would put money on this, you won't see CoD Heroes S4 and S5 in retail period. So you'll likely wait forever. Standard Heroes Series 5 has been barely seen in retail but not at many spots. Unless you're at one of those spots, likely the next Heroes series you'll see in retail is Series 6.

I have got both CoD series 4 & 5 from Walmart so you would be wrong about them making retail

Snowman33 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:26 pm
I have got both CoD series 4 & 5 from Walmart so you would be wrong about them making retail
It's locational. Some Wal Marts aren't being hit by the shortage. For me, all Wal Marts in the mid-Missouri area are wholly out of CoD. If Hal is in an area similar to this they may be stuck in the situation I described.

Elemaster wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:56 pm
Snowman33 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:26 pm
It's locational. Some Wal Marts aren't being hit by the shortage. For me, all Wal Marts in the mid-Missouri area are wholly out of CoD. If Hal is in an area similar to this they may be stuck in the situation I described.
Yeah I’ve only got two places where I’m sure to get CoD, and in one of those places the pickings are slim.

found new cod series 4 in meijers other day for only 5

Mega Construx News on Facebook shared the new wave of Heroes - Shepherd, Logan, Price, Soap and Woods, and a new Desert Mission Weapon Crate.

Return to “Call of Duty”