[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 161 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Speaking as an American, I can say that the reason for the confusion, for me personally, is due to the fact that I refer to the United States as "America" and Canada and Mexico as "North American Countries."

When I hear/read the word "American," I think of the US. When I hear/read the phrase "North American," I think of Canada and Mexico.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:36 pm
Speaking as an American, I can say that the reason for the confusion, for me personally, is due to the fact that I refer to the United States as "America" and Canada and Mexico as "North American Countries."

When I hear/read the word "American," I think of the US. When I hear/read the phrase "North American," I think of Canada and Mexico.
And before anyone says, “tHaT’s SeLf AbSoRbEd!!!1!1!” The British refer to the U.S. as America as well.

Anyway, can we get back to the original question? That being, has anyone else here ever watched The Red Green Show?

Hello there, I am new to this forum. Interesting thread, thanks for the information.

The world’s greatest videos exist within the Nintendo 3DS Camera / Nintendo DSi Camera application, and that’s a fact.

Sparkling water tastes pointy. Normal water tastes round

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:54 pm
Sparkling water tastes kinda nasty.

I just like regular water personally.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:59 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:54 pm
Sparkling water tastes kinda nasty.