[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your first ever Halo set. - Page 11 - Community

Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
My first ones (at the same time) were the unsc weapons pack with that desert spartan and the weapons thing pelicans drop, with the odst battle pack (I lost the ac ODST and regret it so much to this day).

I got my first set back around 2010-2011. It was the ODST Ambush set. I still have the figures from the set but I lost the jump pack and the building a few years after when my parents through out most of my sets. I honestly regret everything that led up to that day.

Here is a link to the set
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... dst-ambush

3Erik18 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:50 am
I got my first set back around 2010-2011. It was the ODST Ambush set. I still have the figures from the set but I lost the jump pack and the building a few years after when my parents through out most of my sets. I honestly regret everything that led up to that day.

Here is a link to the set
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... dst-ambush
That sucks.

The UNSC cryo bay. I still have most, if not all of the pieces. although master chief is now an amputee.

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:58 pm
The UNSC cryo bay. I still have most, if not all of the pieces. although master chief is now an amputee.
My first elite is headless boi forever. I feel you.

The 2014 UNSC Elephant Troop Carrier. When I was 7. Yes. I am young.

Oldish, but series 3 blind bags is the only series I've still got definable complete.

I'm debating whether the Halo Wars UNSC Turret, the UNSC Scorpion, or the UNSC Warthog were my very first sets I got back in 2009 or 2010. I was very much excited to see Halo Wars get some love in the form of buildable sets, it was practically a fever dream for me, since I didn't even picture how some sets, like the Scorpion, would turn out to be! Those sets had a positive impact on me when I was a kid!

The warthog resistance. Funny story, I only bought it for the figures to go along with my Jada toys warthog for a static display but once I built it, the rest was history and now I have a rather unhealthy obsession with canonical sets lol. To date I'm only missing 5 sets. My wallet (and wifey at times) really hate me lolol.

MCX_Team wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:50 pm
Think back... waaay back... What was your first ever Mega bloks/MCX Halo set?
UNSC rhino tank. The one with the forerunner thing. I saved up for a looooong time, but I got it!

Return to “Halo”