[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rare Mega Discussion Topic - Page 2 - Community

Rare Mega Discussion Topic

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Aside from every CoD set, including SDCC figures, I've got a couple of the exclusive old articulation Spartans in color schemes that were not included in sets. Johnson and the Prophet from. The set they were in together. I have a ton of older stuff but no clue how rare a lot of it is.

I think the rarest set I own is Cauldron Clash, but it's not that rare.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:54 pm
On the subject of pre-buyout figure packs, there were also five-figure Assassin's Creed sets that were later reissued with only four figures. I was fortunate enough to buy some of the five-fig versions.
Same. I probably have three-quarters of all the Assassin's Creed sets. I've got the five fig pirates, Borgia, and French guys.

I have the Ultra-rare Cortana from blind bags Series 4.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 am
I have the Ultra-rare Cortana from blind bags Series 4.
I have her too. Her display stand is in pieces in my parts bin though.

My rare sets start with the green transport Hog and I think end at the most recent Wolverin.

General any Toy R Us exsclusive was and still is rare.(flood siege, v2 elephant, Wolverin, etc) Destiny convention exsclusive plus the dead orbit hunter and Future warcult titan. Dragons universe troop packs are rare to the point of obscurity. HHS5 and I guess sig series count on principle of after market.

My rarest set must be the Flood Siege one, or the flood Gate Anniversary one.

I should probably try to get the 2014 floodgate. I actually managed to get the original one virtually complete recently, for $35 Aud shipped. Just waiting for it to turn up.

Ooh, the green transport ‘Hog was rare? I have three. :D

Return to “General discussion”