[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 25 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm
I would love to see a pack with every Marine type that Mega Construx has molds for in the Halo 3 colors.
Mine please, thank you!

Please do a gravemind. Either that or covenant cruiser. That was be amazing and unbelievable.

Sir_alexander wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:31 pm
Please do a gravemind. Either that or covenant cruiser. That was be amazing and unbelievable.
YES id love any one of those as a set, mainly the covenant cruiser so i can display it with the infinity

idk, i'm sort of bored with 1 figure packs, quit doing characters do more troop packs

HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 am
idk, i'm sort of bored with 1 figure packs, quit doing characters do more troop packs
Yeah that’s never going to happen. I love the single figs as it is a cheap way of massing figs.

Idk just hope it is something good to look and put in a stop motion

Idk just hope it is something good to look and put in a stop motion

Do we need more marines and structures? Yes.

But I wouldn't mind something similar to the spartan tribute pack in either MkV or MKVI style.
At least the rainbow colors, but then also include pink, black, different shades of colors, etc.

Basically so I don't have to paint a million figs to get RvB figs.

Anyone else just want an actual release of the original Firebase set? Either that or an upscale 200ish USD Sig Series Halo 3 Phantom that is actually bigger than a Pelican (preferably the NMPD Pelican), unlike the original.

I think since we last got the Infinity, the 3 most likely sets are the Pillar of Autumn, Truth and Reconciliation or a Phantom. What I want though are the Covenant sets, but what I know many are wanting to see for the first time is a major structure or base. I would want to see distinct locations like Rats Nest, Sword Base, New Mombasa streets, etc.

Return to “Halo”