[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 21 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Today I am Ambivalent. On one hand, I found a few of the latest CoD Heroes (Diego, Ruin and Davis), but on the other, the strap on Diego's knapsack just snapped (wasn't stretching it or anything, it just parted at what appears to be a mold seam).

Already requested the part, but it was slightly annoying.

Hi everyone, im trying to get some Wireless mantis replacements, but the codes y the instruction dont work, just for the small pieces, but im trying to get a Master chief figure and the mantis body cause my cousin broke em =( but the codes dont fit, did someone know how to fix this problem?? is there other codes??

Thanks in advance.

Fantaleon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:38 pm
Hi everyone, im trying to get some Wireless mantis replacements, but the codes y the instruction dont work, just for the small pieces, but im trying to get a Master chief figure and the mantis body cause my cousin broke em =( but the codes dont fit, did someone know how to fix this problem?? is there other codes??

Thanks in advance.
It sounds like you’re trying the part replacement form. Calling works better, so I’d say to do that.

Today I´m good. Found the CoD Snowmobile Scout set last weekend after not seeing it in stores for a while.

Finally got Torque and Recon from Walmart! A very happy day indeed.

I got the CoD WWII Battle pack!

Today I am very happy!

Found CoD Heroes S5, and completed my set, so I'm good today.

Scheming waiting for orders.

I’m disappointed. I was hoping to find some blind bags to stock up on Halo 3 Elites, but I can’t find any blind bags.

Pretty dang happy. Just ordered the Assassin's Creed Chariot Chase for some shots I want to make after being disappointed a few days ago that it couldn't be shipped to my address through Amazon, as well as having made both additions to my dragonborn character as well as making a new Grog Strongjaw figure (from Critical Role, for all who don't know who Grog is).

I'm in a very Dungeons and Dragons-y mood.

Return to “General discussion”