[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Marine Defense - Muzzles and Wings - Community

Marine Defense - Muzzles and Wings

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hello!

I have made this thread because of a thing I have noticed. I wasn't sure to put this under Halo or General Discussion, but this seems to fit.
I own four marines defenses, and six out of the eight total muzzle flashes are , i don't know what to call them, i guess filled in..?
The other two are transparent, the other six are a non-transparent orange. Is this a first hatch thing? My transparent ones came from a earlier purchase, August, and the others i've gotten over the last few months. Batch thing?
I'd like your guys input.

Second thing.
The drones' wings.
My first two were rubbery, like flappy and all.
The other six are stiff, and hard. Does anyone else have this? Simply a batch thing?

Pretty sure the drone wings are a batch thing.

I'm not sure about the muzzle flash pieces.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:25 pm
Hello!

I have made this thread because of a thing I have noticed. I wasn't sure to put this under Halo or General Discussion, but this seems to fit.
I own four marines defenses, and six out of the eight total muzzle flashes are , i don't know what to call them, i guess filled in..?
The other two are transparent, the other six are a non-transparent orange. Is this a first hatch thing? My transparent ones came from a earlier purchase, August, and the others i've gotten over the last few months. Batch thing?

Second thing.
The drones' wings.
The other six are stiff, and hard. Does anyone else have this? Simply a batch thing?
All my Drone wings are semi-rubbery. Not super flexible but not hard. All my gunfire parts are translucent.

But I did find that a few of the Marines had loose left hands.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:25 pm
Hello!

Second thing.
The drones' wings.
All my Drone wings are semi-rubbery. Not super flexible but not hard. All my gunfire parts are translucent.

But I did find that a few of the Marines had loose left hands.
Yeah, that's pretty common...

Return to “General discussion”