[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 8 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:15 pm
Forum: Is created to have people discuss about the future of Destiny as sets.
Everyone: Turns this into a toxic Reddit forum complaining about the game and not the products.

Here's an idea, instead of complaining about it, just stop buying it. Stop giving your money to something you don't like and don't tell everyone else what to do with their money.
Forum: gets created
People on Forum: “don’t necro threads”
Other people on Forum: *necro threads anyway*

Line is no more. Rest sweet destiny line. Giddy delight at your announcement to the jovial anticipation of your first sets shall not be forgotten. I will make sure to complete the collection.

“Destiny could not stay,
to love, and laugh, to work or play;
customs left undone must stay that way.
And if it’s parting has left a void,
then fill it with remembered joy.”

-Altered Irish Burial Prayer

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:54 pm
Line is no more. Rest sweet destiny line. Giddy delight at your announcement to the jovial anticipation of your first sets shall not be forgotten. I will make sure to complete the collection.
Proof/official statement?

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:40 am
As of now, we will not be producing any more Destiny sets.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =26&t=5312

So does this mean it's time to archive all these threads and start a Destiny thread on the "Retired Lines" subforum?

RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 am
So does this mean it's time to archive all these threads and start a Destiny thread on the "Retired Lines" subforum?
My guess is that Mega will permanently delete this sub-board, much like what they did with Assassin's Creed, Terminator, TMNT and a bunch of others as well. Next site update is my best guess.

It was a good run. I shalt never forget the hype from seeing the late 2015 reveal for mega bloks destiny. The only example of litteral theorizing with buddies and then seeing it happen. Heck, lol a fallen captain holds the position as my first post. Destiny spear headed my return to MCX in full.

It’s a real shame, some of the sets were the best Mega Bloks had ever seen. I’m glad I got my hands on a good chunk of them. Rest in Pieces, guardians.

Return to “Destiny”