[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 165 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
But what about the highlights and news tabs for at least mobile users?

I use highlights to get shortcuts to @Kevin_MCX 's page to see the newer stuff. And maybe see what posts are trending.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Ta-daaa! I present, Z19's General Discussion Room! This is literally a place for random conversations. You got a new kitten, POST IT!!! You beat a video game, POST IT!!! You just want to talk, POST IT!!! I think you get the point. I'll start us off, does anyone else play SubNautica? I'm addicted to this game. The story is fun and keeps you engaged. You should try it!
Yes, I have played Subnautica!

Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:28 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Ta-daaa! I present, Z19's General Discussion Room! This is literally a place for random conversations. You got a new kitten, POST IT!!! You beat a video game, POST IT!!! You just want to talk, POST IT!!! I think you get the point. I'll start us off, does anyone else play SubNautica? I'm addicted to this game. The story is fun and keeps you engaged. You should try it!
Only true legends reply to the first post on page 165. I applaud you.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am
Murple wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
Seriously though.

Did you play the base game or Below Zero?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am
Murple wrote:

Seriously though.

Did you play the base game or Below Zero?
Both, but I only played creative and I didn’t do much in below zero.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:18 am
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:00 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 pm

PLEASE MCX! ALL I WANT!
FOR CHRISTMAS...
IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!!
I was intending for someone to IS YOU... but oh well ;P

Hey, have any of you guys ever had an existential crisis? Just, ya know, putting it out there.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 pm
Hey, have any of you guys ever had an existential crisis? Just, ya know, putting it out there.
As in, why am I here?

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 pm
As in, why am I here?
Simmons: I actually have a theory about that! We're all connected. Like I'm connected to the floor, which is connected to red base, which is connected to the ground, which is connected to blue base! It's like we're all one big thing!

(In reality yes. It's healthy to have existential crises.)

Return to “General discussion”