[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 94 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Philipwilson1982 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:06 am
Mattel owns Mega, Mattel also owns the rights to WWE, why not make Mega WWE. The Masters of the Universe line is a good example of what the WWE Universe could look like in Mega form. There could be rings, backstage areas, weightrooms and so on. The wrestlers themselves could be sold individually just like the Masters of the Universe characters.
I want this so bad. Buff dudes make great mercenaries.

I would like to see them make Skyrim sets.

Halo_Man_SR71 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 pm
I would like to see them make Skyrim sets.
Well said.

I know the destiny license is gone or whatever, but I still like making ideas.

Set name: Exotic Fireteam

x1 Titan w/ One Eyed Mask
x1 Hunter w/ celestial nighthawk
x1 Warlock w/ nezarecs sin

Weapons:
-Thorn
-The Last Word
-Whisper of the Worm
-Riskrunner
-Sweet Business
-One Thousand Voices

Each guardian comes with a special ghost shell, and the fireteam will come with a specialized stand (like blue team and Osiris)

Price: 24:99

AVGcustoms wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:04 pm
I know the destiny license is gone or whatever, but I still like making ideas.

Set name: Exotic Fireteam

x1 Titan w/ One Eyed Mask
x1 Hunter w/ celestial nighthawk
x1 Warlock w/ nezarecs sin

Weapons:
-Thorn
-The Last Word
-Whisper of the Worm
-Riskrunner
-Sweet Business
-One Thousand Voices

Each guardian comes with a special ghost shell, and the fireteam will come with a specialized stand (like blue team and Osiris)

Price: 24:99
Honestly for Warlock I’d prefer “The Stag,” but that’s just me.

since they are making sets for the series ALIEN I got two words for ya'll.

Alien Queen

Set would have Ripley in a Power Loader fighting the Xenomorph queen just like in the movie.
i would honestly love to see this and maybe have bishop in the set too why not but ripley and the queen is a must if MCX is going to continue making sets for this line.

I'm thinking of 2 halo reach sets
The Battle of Reach: location SWORD BASE
Marines 25
Spartan 3's, 5 (customizable)
Spartan 2's 3
ODST 10
ONI employees 5
2 warthogs
1 scorpion
2 falcon
5 mongooses
pelican 1

The Fall of Reach: location Tip of The Spear
Grunts 30
Jackels 20
Skirmishers 20
Elites (Random ranks) 15
Brutes 10
Drones 15
Hunters 4
Engineers 1
ghosts 6
revenants 2
wraiths 2
banshees 4
phantom 1

and that would be my ideal halo Reach sets. And I’m thinking price wise 260-300

So...

You basically want an impossible set that can be achieved by army building in the first place?

For once, I have to agree with Survivor. However, he did say IDEAL sets.

Rainbow Six Siege - Wave One

(All figures in this line will feature COD Interchangeability and Scale to allow the two lines to compliment each other)

Heroes Packs

SAS Operator Sledge in Default Skin with Shotgun & Sledgehammer

Maverick in Default Skin with M4 and Blow Torch

Finka in CRBN Equipment with LMG & Handgun

Ella in Default Skin with Scorpion Evo and GRZMOT Mine

Echo in Default Skin with MP5 and YOKAI

Fortification Packs

Hammer Smash

Small build of window with fortification in place which can be popped out of place due to a small connection. Includes SAS Operator Sledge in L Detatchment 'Legendary' skin. Figure includes Sledgehammer, and assorted weapons.

Barbed Wire Breach

Small build with a wall and some barbed wire blocking the passageway. Includes Warden with Shotgun and Nitro Cell Piece. Also includes assorted weapons for extra accessories.

Bomb Defuse Showdown

Medium-sized build of a room with a Bomb Objective in the centre. Some shelves, etc. are on one side - think map Hereford Base, with one of the graphics from that Map on one wall. Set includes special piece for start-of-round drones which get sent in. Can be combined with both fortification sets to make a larger diorama.

Operators are Maverick in Camouflage Variant, and Castle as the Defender. Accessories include Shotgun, Assault Rifles, a Nitro Cell and some barbed wire.

Armoured Infil

Largest set of the first wave.

Build is of one of the LAPD Armoured BearCat vehicles seen in some of the maps. Vehicle includes working suspension, opening top-hat, opening doors and opening rear hatch. In the rear of the vehicle is a removable micro armoury which holds weapons. The armoury can be removed, and the set can be combined with Bomb Defuse Showdown for the bearcat to transport the bomb away after it's successfully defused.

Operators included are Castle (Football Helmet Skin) with his Shotgun, Ash with her Grenade Launcher, and Mute with an MP5. Accessories include a Nitro Cell as well as an assortment of weapons. Figures can also be posed holding onto handles on the side of the vehicle - similar to exfil scenes seen during the special event.

What do you all think? Are you as excited as I am for this line? Let me know!

Return to “General discussion”